Would you date a convicted RAPIST??????

• Would you date a convicted RAPIST??????

Dumb question BUT just did a search on my MAYBE -- luckily I live in Michigan where convicted sex offendors are required by law to register with their last address and guess who was there from Grosse Isle Michigan? The man that I have been seeing, hanging out with, having dinner and yes sex with!!!! A convicted sex offendor/rapist who did two and half years for Criminal Sexual Conduct 3rd degree (a penetrative offense) and one count of Criminal Sexual Conduct 2nd Degree - Force and Coercion. NICE HUH??

SO I am NOT GOING TO BE DATING ANYONE anytime soon as this is one of the worst things ever to happen to me -- could probably wind up making a Lifetime for Women movie about it as it is 130PM, I am totally bombed out of my mind and have been drinking since 930 this morning.....

THIS is why from this day forward I trust no one, and I am going to be celibate for a very VERY long time!!!!

GOOD luck to the ladies here -- DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ON SOMEONE BEFORE THIS HAPPENS TO YOU -- I wouldn’t wish the way I feel right now on anyone...
    • Re: Would you date a convicted RAPIST??????

Well, I'm not saying that he was right about what he did, but he may have changed and may never do that again. On the other hand, if it bothers you that much, perhaps you should just call the whole thing off. Get more opinion at .... vois.com

Yeah, it's very shocking to figure out that your boyfriend or live-in partner is actually a convicted rapist. Good for you to figure it out before you actually married that guy. It must be a horror to look back during your lovemaking and thinking back about the girl he raped.

ok I definately think you did the right thing by breaking things off with him.. but staying single for a long itme is a little extreme.. how long have you been dating him? if it's been awhile, he totally should have said something to you before you had to find out for yourself.. and the way you did.. and even if it wasn't for a long time, he should have brought it up BEFORE you had sex!! that's just wrong, but blaming yourself for his stupidity & immaturity isn't gonna help you get over it any time soon

just remember to be carefulw ith who you trust, don't put rule off guys forever, and don't be like overly cautious of who you date.. i can't say i know how your feeling about it, but i'm just offering some advice on how you SHOULD NOT beat yourself up about it..