so tired right now....

• so tired right now....

hi I'm Eamon, I was born in Birmingham England, still there heh uh sorry I'm just very nervous about all of this really... its scary when you share something so personal with strangers you don't know instead of loved ones.... I'll star over... I'm 17 and I've been really really depressed lately
      I juse really really need to know if their would be anyone patient enough to just speak with me.... I've been bullied , assaulted, raped etc and I'm so tired of being alone. Thank you
    • Re: so tired right now....

Feeling nervous is only natural from your perspective. If this is one of your first few times sharing and expressing yourself around 'strangers' then it isn't surprising that you'd be nervous about it. Just remember that we're all people. We all have loves, hates, likes, dislikes, hopes, dreams, and fears. Regardless of your past experiences, you shouldn't let negative emotions get in the way of letting yourself open up to people if part of you wants to or feels like you should.

I'm kind of looking forward to talking to you actually, so if you have Skype feel free to add me (text chat preferred) or pm me on here. We're all alone, but we can be alone together!

As for patience, I'll listen to you from the moment you add me until I fall asleep at my keyboard if you really want to talk that long :D

^^ This world isn't as bad as you think
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Sorrow ().