I need to get this out

• I need to get this out

Hello everyone I'm Danielle and im lesbian

im not just lesbian I'm also ginger which at the school I went to was bad.
      I first noticing girls in the way that I liked them at the age of 14 it was weird but I liked it when I did come out it was the worst few months of my life it nearly drove me to committing suicide.
      But teachers got me through it and I even started to make friends, now at college Im happy and have lots of friends.

Please don't think this a way of trying to get people to feel sorry for me
    • Re: I need to get this out

pfft 'get people to feel sorry' for you? you just said you had bad times and now you're happy.

I'm not sure what part of that should make me feel sorry for you. Perhaps the failure of humanity, that situation happening in the first place, but it seemed to turned around a bit hasn't it? ^^

There aren't many people here who will jump on the "you're just here for attention" cliche, so don't worry too much about censoring the way you talk about your experiences or express your feelings. That's what this place is for.

The good, the bad; it makes us who we are. Our experiences do not define us, but how we react to them does. You haven't said much, but you seem to have found a way to define yourself in a positive light regardless of the sorrow in your past; and that's good.

It's nice to meet you Dannielle ^^ I'm Josh, bisexual. My school career was also checkered; times of being bullied and times of bullying. I understand how you feel, although I have not walked the same path as you. I'm glad you stuck around! I hope you thanked those teachers...

Feel free to talk more in detail about your experiences. Both the light, and dark parts. I don't think you'll be criticized very much here so feel free to express a bit more. For 'needing to get this out' you sure didn't say much :wink:
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net
    • Re: I need to get this out

I'm glad you got through that! I have a lot of friends with the same problem. It's good to be back in life and having great friends to support you. It's always nice to be able to look back on life and think, "That was me, this is me now." Have fun on the forum! :)
      No, I am not one of those lizard lovers that dye their hair 20 colors or pierces themselves in weird places. Nothing wrong with that but it's just not me. I'm a pretty average person with a lot of pets! --Water Dragon Lady--