I need advice for this...

• I need advice for this...

Im in a little strange situation.Im 17yo and for a long time im unsure about my sexuality.(i don't have any intimate expirience with men at all).I like older,middle aged,top men,and i chat with guys like that all the time on gay sites,but never done anything out of fear and insecurity,and then after a while,im back to girls again...it's a never ending circle i feel.I also love girls,but never even had a kiss.

Im not an ugly guy,i have been called cute multiple times by girls,and even more by men.I have a good looking body and good looking butt The problem is that i am very shy and antisocial in highschool.I feel girls are way ahead of me now,more experienced,and more mature,and im afraid to try with men,cause im scarred.And i want to try as bottom only.

And it was like that until a few months ago,when it reached boiling point and i couldnt take it anymore.So i started chatting actively on gay sites,looking for middle aged top men.And i found one guy,he is 46yo top guy,a little on the bear side.And we chated for long,and he totally understood my misery.He showed me his pictures,i liked them,and i showed him mine,he liked those very much We exchanged numbers,and continued talking,he was very suportive.He also seemed to like me very much,and we always had fun talking on skype.

But,a few days ago he called me to "hang out",and yes of course he meant sex,and i was excited,and a little scared,but happy,but...he told me he doesn't live alone (nether do i,i live with my mom,and no one knows that i have even the slightest gay in me),and he told me to come to his friends place (flat) where we could do it.But he mentioned there will be also 2 of his other friends there to,that means,with him included,it's 4 of them,and that they are all tops only and around the same age as him (46).He also said he showed them how i look (i have open profile on that site),and that he's friends think im very cute,and boyish,and that they like that.He was suggesting that we all cuddle a little,and that they could teach me real men love.He said that he will try and take my virginity,but we will cuddle only if i change my mind.He was very careful and thoughtful,and we talked a lot so i accepted.Also he insisted on safe sex beforehand,which i liked of him since now i know he worries about safety.

But now,im actually a little scared,im overthinking all that is going to happen,and im unsure about all that stuff.I already prepared for that new experience,because it's 2 days from now.I shaved my balls and butt,and legs cause he said im going to look way cuter like that,and,he was right,i do I showed him my new naked and shaved pics,and he was excited and he said i looked super cute and sexy,and that his friends saw me to,and that they can't wait to meet me.Also he said he bought some sexy panties for me,and that they are gonna look great on me.
      Im really horny these days,and can't wait for sex that i have been waiting for so long,it's just hard to imagine,i will be virgin no more,at least with men
      But,but,as i said,these days next to being horny all the time,im scared and unsure of all of this? Am i ready? Should i go to "hang out" with him and his friends or not.He seemed he doesnt want to pressure me for sex.I wonder how will it turn up to be.
      So im asking expirienced people here,cause i have doubts..should i try or not?
    • Re: I need advice for this...

Why not. Go for it. I am bi and I have had sex and the first time i was a little stressed out too. it's normal. still, he said that if you are uncomfortable you can just cuddle. i don't like middle aged men, but if a guy i liked said that to me i would be definitely okay with that.
      Go ahead and do it.

(feel free to PM me if you are still unsure:D)