Really self concious :(

• Really self concious :(

Im 15 and im 5"9. im taller then everyone in my year and most in my school. I feel so self conscious because I don't now what to do, no boys like me(as shallow as it sounds) and I feel so awkward. If I slouch to try and make myself smaller I look stupid but if I stand up straight I tower above everyone. My bestfriend is really small and everyone makes fun of us as a joke but it really gets to me. Height isn't something I can change an I just don't know what to do! I always have really small boobs which everyone laughs at and freckles all over my body which everyone comments on too! what should I do? please help!!!
    • Re: Really self concious :(

First of all, you need to calm down. Nothing is wrong with you that high. Just do not compare yourself with others. And do not listen to what others are saying. The modern teenagers offend everyone, but it does not mean that all bad. Just so many teenagers raise a self-esteem. Look at the photomodels. They are high, and many people like them. And among the many famous athletes also high people. And they do not care because of it. This is their advantage. Then you say to yourself that this is your preference, and it makes you better than them. I believe that you all will be well.
    • Re: Really self concious :(

Be happy and proud on how you look. with that takes time. especially when people tend to judge based on looks first before personality. don't compare yourself to anyone else, because well, everyone is different in there own way. just keep an up-beat attitude. :)