Just want speak out

• Just want speak out

A year ago we had a revolution. I took in it actively. Although the we won, but had to endure a lot of terrible events. On my eyes policemen killed around 70 people. I was lucky. I received only minor injuries. Soon a year as it happened, but I still do not feel as before. Often in a dream I see killed people, lead, that carry on the streets, even hear shots. Very often catch myself thinking that it might be better would be to kill me there on the Instytutskia street. I just do not know how to live with such thoughts.
    • Re: Just want speak out

You have seen but a glimpse at the true price of a human life in our current world. Even so, worse and more grotesque things occur in grim basements and dark forests every week. You peered into the darkest side of humanity through a small crack. Now you find yourself enveloped in it, surrounded by the memories horrors, and see world around you as if it had no colors. But you've forgotten something. We are like radios. Many stations can be surrounding you all the time, however you can only hear the one you are tuned into.

This world has many things. Hate, despair, sorrow, pain, but it also has love, joy, hope, and peace. You need to learn to let yourself see the colors that are currently absent from your world. Don't run , don't hide, don't try to forget. That doesn't work I'm sure you know. You must accept this darkness, and its truth. You will die, I will die, everyone you have ever known will die. The darkness you saw and the far darker parts you did not, will never leave this world, nor will it leave your memory. But the same is true for the light of this world.

There is much light to be seen. Look in the sky look at the water. Feel the wind blow and the sun beaming down. Watch as people help each other, and care for each other. Death is permanent, life is temporary. The world isn't as bad as you think. There's no point in rushing it. Let yourself come to an understanding of peace with the violent past, a feeling of closure in the present, and a view of hope and love for the future.

The sound of laughter and joy can be just as loud as a gunshot. You just need to let yourself hear.
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net