Im 17 and my mother kicked me out becasue she found out i was having sex

• Im 17 and my mother kicked me out becasue she found out i was having sex

Hey guys im new here this is my first post. First let me say a little about myself Im 17, homeschooled since 10th grade, work nights at a resturant, i have never been in trouble the worst thing ive done really is gotten a speeding ticket, i pay fully for my own vehicle and the insurance and dont think im that bad of a guy. So im 17 and live with my mother weve had a pretty good relationship, a few rough patches but overall good until..... last night she borrowed my vehicle and found empty boxes of condoms inside it, yes they are mine, yes i am having sex, and yes i am using protection. To be honest my girlfreind is pretty much my first girlfrend we have been together for four months and we love each other to death, her parents like me and my mother liked her, not sure so much now but she did before. So anyway she found the condoms in my vehicle confroted me about it and told me she found them and asked why i had lied to her before about it because there have been times where she has "out of the blue" asked if i was having sex, yes i lied to her about it in the past because i was scared of how she would react. She is very mad at me mainly because i lied to her about it and keeps calling me a liar and telling me how i have lost her respect and trust. She is also very angy because i told her that i am using protection but my girlfreind is not on birth control that mad my mother very mad at me. Her parents found out a few weeks ago and pretty much just told us to use protection and the fact that my mother "was the last to know" also made her even more angry with me. My girlfreind wants to be on birth control but her parents wont take her and she doesnt have a car. I lied to my mother last night about my girlfriends parents knowing becasue i was scared she wouldnt let my girlfreind see me anymore but i felt bad for lying and called my mother at work and told her the truth. Now she wont let me drive the vehicle i pay for and has taken me to my grandmothers and told me i had to stay here for a while what do you guys think? Do you think she is overeacting? How did your parents react. What do you guys think i can do to make things better between me and my mother? Thanks guys i just needed someone to talk about it with!
    • Re: Im 17 and my mother kicked me out becasue she found out i was having sex

Well, i think that your mother may have over reacted. I'm 18 and i lost my virginity when i was 14. I never told my mother that i lost my virginity at that age, but when she did find out that i was having sex, she didn't really seem to my mind. It's not that she didn't care, its just that she knew that i knew the consequences of sex. We all do, so im not really sure why your mother responded that way. If you guys are being safe, then she really should have handled it better... im sorry that she reacted that way. But you are old enough to make your own decisions, so make them wisely.

:kiss:Your mum is taking this way out of order. Safe sex, so no children, your breaking no laws, 17? How old is the girlfriend.

Save up and get yourself a small place. Most people here around here are pregnant or have babies and don't look like the can take care of themselves let alone a child.

In my eyes you sound a good lad and she should be happy, you have a job and pay your way, good for you.

Tomorrow tell her your taking crack lol would love to see her face.

One thing, can't condoms, used or packaging?

I think she's overreacting. I'm 18 but my parents found out I was having sex when I told them I was pregnant at 16. I think she is overreacting and should be happy that you are using protection! I think she just feels powerless and like you are being taken from her and like you are not her baby anymore. She needs to realize that you are your own person and that you are also a year away from being a legal adult. Teens have sex and all she can do is encourage protection. I also think your girlfriends parents should be more willing to get her birth control. If they have insurance most insurances will cover birth control to where it is free to get. But I suggest if she gets on birth control to still use condoms. Birth control is NOT 100% effective. Expectantly if she is on the pill and forgets to take it or takes it late. I was not on birth control when I got pregnant but right after I gave birth I got on the pill and still always use condoms too!
      Love Your Life:love1: