Help me out guys. What do you think?

• Help me out guys. What do you think?

I'm thinking about putting my own music together.
      Yep, no more posting lyrics for sharing... Once I get it going.
      If I start a band, I'm thinking about naming it:
      Fingerprints Of The Dead
      It's nothing evil, the title just means what the dead left behind. Like their clothes they use to wear, the memory of them, etc. Like evidence they were once here.

Or I might go solo. Since some of the songs are about my life and how it can connect to people.
      Or should I mix it up?
      Like have a band and have me or someone else sing about my life?

What are your thoughts?

* And feel free to check out my lyrics I've post a long time ago.
      "As in heaven as on Earth, we've been dead since our birth" -Hollywood Undead
    • Re: Help me out guys. What do you think?

Fingerprints of the Dead sounds like a good name for a song, not particularly a whole alias though. Unless you're wanting every song you'll release to be under the exact same theme of "what the dead left behind. Like their clothes they use to wear, the memory of them, etc. Like evidence they were once here."

I'd pick something a lot more vague and simple to go by
    • Re: Help me out guys. What do you think?

I think it's a cool name, but as Eli said, it has a rather narrow theme. On that note, though, there are tons of bands with completely irrelevant names (The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Fall Out Boy, etc.).

It might help to have a band since having more people can create a great pool of creativity, but you could experiment with both a band and a solo. Why limit yourself to one? :cool: