Why is this girl at my school SO popular?!

• Why is this girl at my school SO popular?!

So, there's this girl at my school that pretty much everyone loves & I don't know why. She has a very snotty attitude, she piles on the makeup ( dark eye makeup, lipstick, blush, highlighter, everything! ) she dresses as skimpy as our school allows, she twerks all the time when the adults can't see her & everyone says she's a great singer, but she's terrible! I can tell they truly think she's good & I'm the type that would admit she's a great singer, even if I don't like her, but she truly is awful! So... why is she so popular....?
    • Re: Why is this girl at my school SO popular?!

Are you sure she is actually popular? I know from experience that a lot of the time, the girl/guy that everyone 'likes' is actually only liked by a few, and the rest all tolerate/ pretend they like them purely to avoid making a scene.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]

I know i girl like this too , I think when your at a certain age popularity comes to those you may seem to be 'sexually attractive' or those who can twerk because the majority of people take that subjective and showy off quality of often young girls as knowledgeable and interesting and because of that everyone swarms even though they are actually cold hearted and bitchy sadly in high school personality doesn't apply if you have a fat arse or you a bit ritch or even slightly prettier than normal you will be popular but I wouldn't waste you time with these sort of people there just those who end up with no friends honestly your better of without them

Everyone says she's "cool", or "hot". They love her sassy, bitchy attitude & love how "talented" she is because she can wall twerk longer than anyone else. Yeah, she's kind of pretty, but she's not something to swarm over. & I don't see how she's in any way "cool". She's super bitchy & rude. & she can only wall twerk longer than anyone else because she does it all the damn time!

c0balt wrote:

Are you sure she is actually popular? I know from experience that a lot of the time, the girl/guy that everyone 'likes' is actually only liked by a few, and the rest all tolerate/ pretend they like them purely to avoid making a scene.

Agree, usually people like that aren't liked, but people won't say anything because they're either scared, or they just don't want to make a scene. Mostly guys like girls like that because they find them sexy, I think.
    • @HelloKitty99

I hope this reaches you by email and you return, since being absent from the forum for over 10 months, we would like to hear your progress.

The girl in your class is an attention seeker. We get lumbered with attention seekers everywhere, not just as school. The most effective action is ignore her.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • I was in love with the most popular guy in school. He hated me / disliked me and he never said nor did a thing against me. He was the most popular guy as he was the best looking guy and girl popular ... and had a good reputation, as I ever hear of it. Popular people have various reputations ... his was a Mafia boy put into public school to pool a reputation. He f8 all the rest. He wins four times as vice president. The Top girl in school politics, president of the Student Council, wins by a way big majority, twice, for reasons not relatable to her looks. GO FIGURE