People Talking Behind Back

• People Talking Behind Back

Hiya🙌👋
      So my bestfriend, is in this "squad". I only like 2 of the people in there (my best friend and another friend). The other day the "squad" went out together. My bestfriend started saying something to my other friend about me (something nice), and then the others started. They were saying all of these horrible rumours about me, how I'm a spoilt brat and my mam and dad are made out of money, how they think I'm a lesbian and one of them told my bestfriend to be careful when she sleeps round my house incase I finger her in the middle of the night. They were also saying things about my mam, and other things but I didn't want to hear anymore because you can imagine how upset I am. Anyway, my best friend and my friend told me what had happened the next day. Obviously I was grateful they told me, but if they were saying all of this stuff to me about my bestfriend, I would have absolutely killed them. But my bestfriend just sat and said nothing which really hurt me. So I don't know what to do anymore, I don't know who my true friends are and I also don't know what to do about the rumours of me going around. I'd just like to know what you would do if you were in my position, and btw I haven't told anyone about what has happened, not even my mam.
      Thanks ;)