How to talk to my crush

• How to talk to my crush

Hello everyone!
      I'm louise i'm french i apologize for my future mistakes in english
      I'm in a new High school since this year and i'm in junior year
      In a school in France. And since January i'm crushing hard on a Guy in senior year
      I find him soooooo hot but he doesn't have a girlfriend and doesn't seem
      To be that popular with girls.
      I wanna go talk to him to ask him out for a drink or ask his number
      But How could I catch his attention ?
      What could i say to start conversation ?
      I need your advices !
      Thanks
    • Получай деньг

Реклама нас окружает везде: когда смотрим телевизор, слушаем радио, посещаем интернет-страницы, идем по улице, или заходим в подъезд А задавался ли кто-нибудь когда-нибудь вопросом: а почему мы должны смотреть рекламу бесплатно? Рекламодатель платит за размещение своего контента кому угодно, только не конечному потребителю Оказывается, есть проекты, которыые платят за просмотр рекламы Вы ничего не делаете, Ваш смартфон или ПК итак работает, а денежки капают))) ----- Добавлено: 30 05 15 16:00 Забыл указать как об этом можно познакомиться подробнее: vk com/club87818820]Заботок в Интернете без вложений
    • Re: How to talk to my crush

This is natural especially in teen age or in young age we are hesitating to talk with our crush due to our shy nature; but we should try our best to deal with such type of situations. It is really confusing for us that from where we should start our conversation; so it is quite better to go for any guidance from experts or any kind of relationship coaching help. But apart from that confidence is also a great thing which helps us in these kinds of situations.