Need to get grades up

• Need to get grades up

So, I'm in 7th grade, and am really struggling in school. I'm trying to get more organized, and I even read a book on it. But I keep losing assignments. On top of that, I'm doing my school play, which has practice everyday after school. Then after that I go to lacrosse or karate and have to eat dinner in the car. So then, I take a shower and get ready to go to bed, then I finish whatever homework I have, which isn't usually a lot, but I still struggle getting it done. Something I don't do it at all, and I ski breakfast, and some days I skip lunch too to finish it. Then, in those extreme cases when I don't get it done, I keep forgetting to turn it in. Or after I do all that work, I lose it. In math, we are doing systems of equations with substitutions, and I dot get some of the problems in the homework, so I have to spend a lot more time doing tha instead of writhing the last part of the social studies paper that's also due tomorrow. There's only 8 weeks left in the school year, and I don't know how to get my grades up to all As by the end of the year. My mom says that if I don't, I won't be able to do anything this summer except chores. Right now my grades are:
      Language Arts: C
      Social Studies: B-
      Science: A-
      Health: B+
      Math: C
      Orchestra: A
      P.E.: A+
      Spanish: C

I don't know how to juggle all this stuff and still keep my grades up. Please help!
    • Re: Need to get grades up

Did you say you're in the 7th grade? I say don't worry about it lol. Once you reach your final 2 years of school that's when you should be focused on your school. I would however try to improve those organizational skills as that could come in handy down the road. You're grade are average, I would worry about them, just have fun!