Some help or advice please?

• Some help or advice please?

If anyone can relate to me or has answers to my problems they'd be much appreciated. I am a cis teen girl. For most of my life I have only been into boys. Lately I've been getting urges to kiss girls such as my friends randomly, or I fantasise about what it would be like to kiss them or do anything else romantic or sexual with them. I mostly feel as if this is a cry for help from my desperation and need for romance or a relationship, but I'm wondering if I could be bisexual. I'd really like to know because I can't confide in my friends about it because they'd think I'm weird for fantasising about them. Can bisexuality mean you have different intensities of love for male or female too? Up until recently I have acted and thought completely straight thoughts.

Thanks for any help :)
    • Re: Some help or advice please?

Im bi and my love for boys and girls is a bit different. I dont find boys physically all that attractive but I like being with them, not just for the physical stuff but also because they act and think differently from us girls, and thats really awesome.

Girls on the other hand are just totally hot (I mean cute ones). Ive had a few serious GFs and the sex has been fantastic but I get tired of being with someone who tends to think the same way and is too much like me. I dunno if that makes any sense?:confused:

If you have feelings for girls just go out and act on them!! I did and its the best thing thats happened to me. But just be careful and dont ruin a friendship. If your friend's not interested dont ever, ever push it. Just find someone more receptive.
      There's no such thing as too much love or too many kisses!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]