Guildford, Surrey, UK Anime Club

• Guildford, Surrey, UK Anime Club

Hi all!

So I am basically going to be posting this on several teen-orientated websites in the hopes that someone is interested: I have received potential backing to start a teen anime club in Waterstones (the store), Guildford, Surrey, UK (NOT British Columbia in the States...you only make that mistake once, trust me :nono:).

So allow me to explain: my first name is Izzy, and I am a fifteen-year-old girl in Surrey and have been looking for an anime club to join. My mum has also been attempting to help me, and today she discovered that Waterstones used to have an anime club but doesn't anymore for whatever reason, and that it would be okay if I wanted to start a club myself (with staff helping out, obviously)! I will receive assistance from the Surrey Council-Library Division in doing this, and we will hopefully get our own place to meet.

So basically, all I want to know now is if there is anybody interested in joining! You need to be 13-18 years old (or near 13 years old at the youngest) and that's pretty much the only requirement, apart from, obviously, being nice and respectful of other people's opinions (we don't want to be starting any obnoxious fan wars in public).

So if you're interested, please just post in this forum your name, age and gender and tell me whether or not an after school club or a weekend club would be more suitable for you and how often you think the club should meet (weekly? bi-weekly? monthly?) :)

I hope to get some replies!!