Is abortion good?

• Re: Is abortion good?

Some women/girls don't have access to prevention methods because adults think "if we don't tell them anything, they won't do the sex." Which is dumb. People who are "prolife" need to stop harassing mothers and women and harass school boards for better sex education, access to condoms to teens, and ways to make pregnancy cheaper/easier on single parents.

Also, um its her/my body? I will do WHAT I WANT with MY body parts?? Unless YOU plan to adopt my child, and pay for the medical bills then why do you want more children in abusive homes? They are more likely to be physically, mentally, and sexually abused when placed in foster care.

Oh and let gay people adopt. Like there's are more gay possible parents wanting to a adopt than there are children. (I'll sound when I find it.)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Noise ().

• I am Pro Choice, though in circumstances where three years ago my life was on the line - I agreed with my surgeon that in the circumstance to abort my baby, for my diabetes and stress and strain was threatening my life. My baby was dying anyway. It was a dreadfully sad occasion, one in which I had to have bereavement counselling. At the time I wasn't a teenager. I was 22.

Abortion is a difficult, touchy subject where much guilt lies upon the young mother if she decides to abort. If her life is threatened, then it's up to her parents to make the decision. Nonetheless a very difficult one, but parents must take responsibility for their daughters.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • It should be an issue discussed between partners. There should be a general consensus between both partakers but the final decision must be made by the female. It is her body and most of the physical, emotional and physiological harm is felt by her.

I am 17 and if I were to impregnate someone, my instinctual decision would be to abort. A baby comes with great responsibility. It definitely is a blessing but at age 17, it'll put your life on hold. It obviously comes with consequences. Abortions, when not don properly or at the right time could lessen your chances of conceiving in the future and it is a very traumatic experience. It should be properly researched and then a decision can be made. Making rash and emotional decisions could result in the greatest regret of your life.

All in all though, I believe that you must face the consequences of unprotected sex.
      Dreaming is Believing <3
    • Your arguments against abortion, is it the little cell-baby you care so much about? Or just to make it a hell for all the women out there stuck in an unwanted pregnancy? Yes, if it can be avoided that's of course the best, it's not like the women think it's funny or something. But I must say, if you feel so sorry about the little cell then you should feel REALLY sorry about the animals that gets killed and that you probably eat. They can feel, the little cell can not.
    • I would not be here had my mother decided on abortion. Her pregnancy was accidental, she didn't immediately bond with me until I was older.

These days young people have plenty opportunity to get birth control, and condoms are freely available in the UK's National Health Family Planning clinics. Still, many teenage girls get pregnant and then that is where the trouble starts. I don't believe abortion is the answer to everything. If a girl becomes unintentionally pregnant, the hardest part will be telling her parents. They may get angry for a while, but mothers usually become supportive of their daughters and discuss options as to whether their child should keep her baby, or not. My Mother wanted to keep me, and though times were hard for her, she did manage with the help of family.
    • Regent wrote:

I would not be here had my mother decided on abortion. Her pregnancy was accidental, she didn't immediately bond with me until I was older.

These days young people have plenty opportunity to get birth control, and condoms are freely available in the UK's National Health Family Planning clinics. Still, many teenage girls get pregnant and then that is where the trouble starts. I don't believe abortion is the answer to everything. If a girl becomes unintentionally pregnant, the hardest part will be telling her parents. They may get angry for a while, but mothers usually become supportive of their daughters and discuss options as to whether their child should keep her baby, or not. My Mother wanted to keep me, and though times were hard for her, she did manage with the help of family.
      that's 1/2 sweet :3 1/2 monster <X
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey:
    • Whatever_ wrote:

Your arguments against abortion, is it the little cell-baby you care so much about? Or just to make it a hell for all the women out there stuck in an unwanted pregnancy? Yes, if it can be avoided that's of course the best, it's not like the women think it's funny or something. But I must say, if you feel so sorry about the little cell then you should feel REALLY sorry about the animals that gets killed and that you probably eat. They can feel, the little cell can not.
      Like this bitch || || || || || || || || || comparing what we eat to all the bubbas.... hoooooo i wanna hurt you so much :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
      One does not simply taste Jade's flavour.