:(

• Idk what to do, i know im gay. But i also know why and thats my issue.
      When i was little my moms then fiance raped me and lets his friends in exchange for drugs, he forced me to wear make up, and take videos. I feel like by being gay he will always have that, he'll always have changed me, and ruined me.
      Idk i dont want him to have that power, that hold on me. A few of my friends know. My entire family is against gays. My cousin came out and they treat him like he has fucking ebola. I dont know, i just feel horrible and alone knowing my family hates what i am.
      My friend that dont know always tease me, i have a lisp which makes me sound gay other then that they cant tell. They call me fag, cocksucker, make jokes abkut me drinking cum and catching dicks. They not trying to be rude, the just dont know how terrible it makes me feel, i hate it. Advice?
      Bi/prefer guys
    • If you believe they are funny and just joking around, tell them you hate it, they'll understand. Even though there is a risk that one of your friends that know you're gay must have told it to them and they actually mean the insults. Let's go to the second issue, your family. Now, you can tell your mom privately, I mean she is your mom. Rest of your family or not, your mom should understand. If she doesn't and starts treating you badly, just tell her about her ex-fiance, then we will see if you deserve to be treated badly (which you don't). I'm just so.. I mean what sort of family would treat their on relative badly because they're different. I admit it, if a relative of mine came out, it'd be awkward for a while but I'll get over it. Anyway, Good Luck!
    • I would straight up tell your "friends" to stop giving you shit cause it bothers you, if they are friends, and are joking, they will understand and stop

As for your family, you need to tell the police about the abuse you've received, so he can be stopped from doing it to someone else

By doing that, should open the door to conversation with your family about your sexuality
      But also, who's to say you need to tell your family about your sexuality?
      You already know how they feel right?
      You've seen how they treat your cousin, so don't give them that personal information you know will only cause you more problems
    • I feel awful for what happened to you when you were younger. Your mom's BF or
      your now step father should be in prison for what he did to you.
      That however didn't make you gay. You were born that way. You can't
      change that any easier than you can change what sex you were born. I know
      it will be very hard. My parents didn't except me either at first. Our community isn't
      exactly super warming to gays either. I hope that you can somehow get through this
      and come out gay and happy some day. Hang in there my friend.