Why do they feel the need?

• Why do they feel the need?

Can I just ask why mothers feel the need to undermine you when you know what you are talking about? Today my brother in law found a mummy cat and four kittens in an abandoned house, knowing little about animals my sister calls me and asks what to do; knowing a lot about animals I offered to come pick them up and take them to a vets. Considering the kittens were only two weeks old at most it was fairly easy, en route to the vets my sister asks what to do with them (we can't really keep random kittens and cats) so I explained that a rescue wouldn't take them because they were too young and if they were with mum then they would be fine in the wild. She then asked the vets (my colleagues) the same thing and made them check to make sure. Obviously no rescue would take them except one which wasn't open, I already had the number and said I would call in the morning; my sister then proceeded to go on and say that the little family would have to stay at mine because she can't have them. I agreed. So even though I took them to the vets, got them food, used my cat carrier and have arranged with a rescue to take them for good my sister insists that I need to back off (what?!) and let her and her husband sort everything out. Umm excuse me did you not just ask me to do everything because you have no clue? Am I not the one that did all of this for you today? The best part is she didn't even have the lady balls to actually ask me herself she made our mother do it by saying that I need to stop acting like I know everything, I don't pretend to but when it comes to domestic animals it is literally what i get paid to do!:mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::nono::nono: