Thinking about a story with ideas from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Kingdom Hearts

• Thinking about a story with ideas from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Kingdom Hearts

I'm thinking about writing a story with some ideas that came from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Kingdom Hearts.

Anyway, I thought about it this way:
      A girl named Gabby ends up going through trouble when she finds out she only has a limited time to stay awake. But then as she falls asleep, her older sister Miranda awakens (who kinda looks like Gabby) then she takes on revenge to the whole world, to find out why she can't have a normal life like Gabby's.
      Then after a huge battle between Gabby's boyfriend and Miranda, Miranda finds out she's a project. She was created to carry on Gabby's life.
      Which leads up to Miranda awakening Gabby, to prove that she doesn't want to be a project but herself. Which ends up to a battle between Gabby and her.
      But then the battle gets stopped when, Miranda's creator starts clapping.

And so far, that's all I got.
      Like it so far? Any suggestions?
      And let me know if you want to be part of the story as well.
      "As in heaven as on Earth, we've been dead since our birth" -Hollywood Undead
    • Re: Thinking about a story with ideas from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Kingdom Heart

Can Gabby and Miranda be actual twin sisters? They act so similar to twins (except for the fact that one of them tries to ruin the life of the other). I say they act similar to twins because one is gentle and caring and the other one is, well, cruel and evil. But why were they created? what is their use? You better specify that when the creator starts explaining the usually what, why, who, and how questions... Hope this helped...
      [FONT="Century Gothic"]Survival of the fittest[/FONT]:cool:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]