Being gay young

• Being gay young

I'm 13 years old and I've known I'm gay for a long time now. I'm open about it to my friends and they're all cool with it. A few of my friends stopped liking me recently and now the whole school knows that I'm gay. I don't care that they know but people are always coming up to me and asking me about it which can be weird but I just go along with it and they leave me alone. There are also a few people in the school who are anti-gay but I ignore them. My best friend is a guy and he knows my feelings for him and he's straight and has a girlfriend. He's happy to talk about his issues and isn't cautious around me so he'll get changed and everything in front of me. That means we've seen each other's dicks but we don't care. We also both wank and when I've slept over his we'll wank in front of each other. As you can tell we're close friends. The other day he invited me over and we were alone and he touch me whilst I was wanking. I asked him if he meant it and he did so we gave each other hand and blow jobs. We decided that we wouldn't have sex though. I wanna talk to him about why he did it but not sure if I should but we're still really good friends. The other guy I like I'm not friends with and he only recently found out. He didn't know I was gay so I don't know how the rumour never reached him. He sounded shocked that I was gay and I could hear them talking about me and I let it get to me so stormed out of the classroom. I wanna talk to him about it but I don't know how to approach him as I don't know if he's anti-gay. If anyone has any advice please help.
    • Re: Being gay young

Well he probably found out because everyone in school know right?
      So if he's really your friend, he'll get over it, so leave it alone a bit, see if he comes to you to talk to you.

Your first friend, just talk with him, ask him how he feels about what you did together
      It's not uncommon for guys our age to experiment like that
      It's how we learn we like things or not like things
    • Re: Being gay young

Jonnyrmc wrote:

If anyone has any advice please help.

I actually think you need not any help. You know what you want to talk about with the boys and I'm sure you'll find the right words.^^

Your prob is likely that you've to overcome yourself, talking to both guys. That's not a question of "How to speak to him?" rather it is the question:" Is it worth the risk to bring this up, what I want ask him?"

In my case it also taken a long time, until I've asked out the girl, my secret crush. But eventually I did. How? The time was ready for it. It's a matter of feeling so to be assure to do so, i guess.
    • You really just need to talk to him. Let him know how you feel and if he just wants to be friends fine. If he rejects you then
      you will have to deal with that too. Most friends if they were true friends will come around once they realize that you are still you.
      I know it can be tough but you will get through it.