should i apologize?

• should i apologize?

Lets start wih some backgroung info. Im 15 and in ninth grade. Over the summer i went out with one dude and i fell hard. Unfortunately he was learning abroad so he had to leave. School started thats when shit got bad. A dude i used to have a major crush on asked me to be together and i panicked and said no. He said he hsd a crush on me for two freaking years and that pretty much scared me because i still wasnt over my ex and i didnt want him as a rebound.he was pretty pissed and ignored mr for about two months. His best friend (who is a totsl creep) asked ne out and i was going to say no but the guy who asked me out asked out my best friend. So i wanted to jnow where this was gojng and i said yes to his creepy best friend. But then my best friend backed off and started going out eith anothrr dude and i was stuck with the creep. On the date he kissed me(trust me he caught me by surprisr) and i said no and stopped whatever was going on with him. This was all 5 months ago. My friends just made me realise how evil i acted. Sothe milliin dollar questio is should i apologize or just let him be? Any comments are very welcome. (Dont worry i wont mind if u called me psycho bitch)
    • Re: should i apologize?

It is natural with people that they are always confusing with their relationship and crush; most probably with teenagers this problem arises and in most of the occasion ego frustration and other issues are coming in front of our relationship. Therefore they need proper relationship guidelines and relationship coaching to cope from these problems.