My boyfriend broke up with me because I wouldn't give him a bj

• My boyfriend broke up with me because I wouldn't give him a bj

I just turned 12. My boyfriend Ethan came to my party and asked me to let him stay after everybody went home and asked me to give him a blow job. I wouldn't do it and so he broke up with me. I told my friend Ivy what he did and she said I shouldn't do it and when he broke up with me Ivy gave him a blow job and now their dating. Ethan was the first boy I kissed for real and I'm very confused and sad. If any other girls has a story like this they can share or can tell me about what they did when their first boyfriend asked for a blow job I would really like to talk about it with someone. I don't think I did the wrong thing but I'm sad all the time and lonely and I lost my best friend and my boyfriend. I can't talk to my parents about this so I came here. Thx 4 reading this :)
    • Re: My boyfriend broke up with me because I wouldn't give him a bj

I told him to take a flying leap off a bridge because if he actually loved me he would not do that at all. This was after I caught him kissing my bff. So I was glad I broke up with him
      The Devil is real but he is not a little red man with horns and a tail. he is beautiful because he was the first fallen angel.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Darqu3ss3: Adding info ().

lemme add a guy's perspective to this. 2/3 of a guy's mind is on sex and sexual activities. when we feel comfortable with a person, we may ask some questionable things. However when they refuse, then we typically get all weird inside and ego kicks in... That being said, fuck him. He's not worth your time, your energy, not even worth the disarming smile that means fuck off but only nicer... If he breaks up with you because of a BJ, then you know he's still thinkin like a big ass baby. Grow up, dude. When a girl says no, it means no and/or maybe later. and because of your young age, bby grl, you shouldn't be worrying about a boyfriend for long lol dudes just come waltzin in and waltzin right back out of your life. :lolz: :lolz:
      I am the true Don, and as one, you know my life as a life worth inquiring about :cool:

Sweetie, you definitely don't need a boyfriend like that. He really seems like he needs to grow up and really know what a relationship is. As for your girlfriend I would kick her ass to the curb to for back stabbing you. You don't need her either. As for knowing when to give your boyfriend a blow job that is totally when you are comfortable and you should never be pressured to do anything you don't want to.
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

You didn't do the wrong thing. Why should you do something you don't want? Girl, you're just 12. Don't worry about boys. Focus on your grades first. And you didn't lose a friend, because she apparently wasn't your real friend. I know it's hard when you lose someone you love, but at least you always have forum and people there who are willing to help you. Stay strong :)

glamwizard wrote:

You didn't do the wrong thing. Why should you do something you don't want? Girl, you're just 12. Don't worry about boys. Focus on your grades first. And you didn't lose a friend, because she apparently wasn't your real friend. I know it's hard when you lose someone you love, but at least you always have forum and people there who are willing to help you. Stay strong :)

Ain't that the truth :angeldevil: :hugs: :cool: we're here lol :angeldevil:
      I am the true Don, and as one, you know my life as a life worth inquiring about :cool:
    • AbbieK2003 wrote:

I just turned 12. My boyfriend Ethan came to my party and asked me to let him stay after everybody went home and asked me to give him a blow job. I wouldn't do it and so he broke up with me. I told my friend Ivy what he did and she said I shouldn't do it and when he broke up with me Ivy gave him a blow job and now their dating. Ethan was the first boy I kissed for real and I'm very confused and sad. If any other girls has a story like this they can share or can tell me about what they did when their first boyfriend asked for a blow job I would really like to talk about it with someone. I don't think I did the wrong thing but I'm sad all the time and lonely and I lost my best friend and my boyfriend. I can't talk to my parents about this so I came here. Thx 4 reading this :)
      okay, well first thing, no matter in what world you are, having any kind of sexual contact with a 12 year old is illegal. Now secondly, if he broke up with he because you wouldnt blow him then that should automatically tell you that he wasnt in the relationship for love but for sex. I am sad to say but that is what many guys around the age of 14-18 our out for. If he really loved you, he would respect your decesion. There is no need to be sad about it. You did the right thing and now you see him for what he really was or is.

The first time my old gf, now my ex blew me was when we were at her place home along. Things just led from one to the next and next thing you know, there we are. I only broke up with her because she wouldnt stop "flirting" with other guys, not because she wouldnt suck me.