Help

• Alright, so I need your guys' help. I am interested in writing, but I don't know if what I write is good enough. I'm considering majoring in secondary education in mathematics, but a minor in English? Is that a thing? Anyways, I was really wondering if you guys would be interested in reading some of my works and give me your opinions? It would really help me.

Thank you!!
    • NerdGirl1 wrote:

Alright, so I need your guys' help. I am interested in writing, but I don't know if what I write is good enough. I'm considering majoring in secondary education in mathematics, but a minor in English? Is that a thing? Anyways, I was really wondering if you guys would be interested in reading some of my works and give me your opinions? It would really help me.

Thank you!!

@NerdGirl1

Apologies for being late to your topic, but finding requests is not always easy in this 'new' forum.

I would be interested to read your work and appraise it.

Best,
      Poppi

ETA: You should choose the subject you are best at and, enjoy the most. ie. If Maths is something you enjoy, go for it. If you are good at Maths, also make it your choice as you are more likely to succeed at school. Writing is a lonely subject, though you can self-publish with Amazon Kindle who will take a percentage though their fees are much lower than any publisher. Look for Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. Their website is @ Amazon..

I write for Amazon KDP

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • AccessDenied wrote:

NerdGirl1 wrote:

Alright, so I need your guys' help. I am interested in writing, but I don't know if what I write is good enough. I'm considering majoring in secondary education in mathematics, but a minor in English? Is that a thing? Anyways, I was really wondering if you guys would be interested in reading some of my works and give me your opinions? It would really help me.

Thank you!!

@NerdGirl1
      Apologies for being late to your topic, but finding requests is not always easy in this 'new' forum.

I would be interested to read your work and appraise it.

Best,
      Poppi

ETA: You should choose the subject you are best at and, enjoy the most. ie. If Maths is something you enjoy, go for it. If you are good at Maths, also make it your choice as you are more likely to succeed at school. Writing is a lonely subject, though you can self-publish with Amazon Kindle who will take a percentage though their fees are much lower than any publisher. Look for Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. Their website is @ Amazon..

I write for Amazon KDP
      Poppi always knows whats best :)
      6/5/16 - The date i became permanently in love :lovey: