I'm 15, my boyfriend is 24 and i'm pregnant

• I'm 15, my boyfriend is 24 and i'm pregnant

I'm 15, my boyfriend is 24 and we met at a party. We clicked instantly and he took me back to his car. There we began making out and i gave him head and he ate me out. Then we exchanged numbers and we began seeing each other secretly and having sex. We did not use condoms every time nor did i get on birth control. He pulled out every time however i've missed my period for 3 months. I took 2 pregnancy tests a couple weeks ago and they came out positive. I've been pregnant before with a previous boyfriend and i miscarried. What do i do? He doesn't know i'm pregnant and i recently went through his texts and found him texting his ex girlfriend who i've fought because she's still sleeping with him. She's 18 by the way. Do i abort this baby or carry it to full term? Idk help please !
    • Re: I'm 15, my boyfriend is 24 and i'm pregnant

It's a VERY personal decision on if you decide to continue with this pregnancy. Quite honestly if I were in your position, I'd 100% abort. You should find out how far along you are, and go from there. If you decide to abort, how far along you are in your pregnancy will make a difference in the type of abortion. At 15 with a guy who is 9 years older than you, you are in no position to have a child. Consider this a terrible mistake and get on birth control.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

I agree with the above poster 100%. I really started into relationships with guys when I was 13 years old and now I am going to be 17 soon. I have always dated or been with guys that are at least a year or two older than me and one as old as 10 years older just recently when I was 16. I cannot say being with a guy so much older than you is bad because I have done it myself. First you need to tell the guy who you got pregnant with that you are pregnant. He at least deserves that. Second the decision to abort or not is totally up to you. You are only 15 and have your entire life ahead of you so having a baby right now would be really tough. If you do decided to go with an abortion do it a quickly into the pregnancy as possible. Also when you decide to have sex again use a condom and get on birth control.
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

Really very difficult situation. I agree that you must tell your boyfriend that you are pregnant. He should it at least. Nevertheless I'm against the abort but it's up to you to make this decision. Yeah, it will be extremely difficult to bring up a child alone. BTW what about your parents?

Your boyfriend is legally a rapist so you have a lot of sway over him. Im personally against abortion bc babies are simply amazing little human beings (in my view) but you probablly have your own view. Regardless this guy is going to have to support you in whatever you do or hes going to jail.

I know its harsh and maybe Im coming across as a bitch. Ive been with plenty of older guys but they all treated me real well, emotionally AND (sometimes) financially, so this one treating you so badly is totally out of line. Hes being a dick because your young and he thinks he can get away with it. Maybe you should make him think again. Good luck and please let us know what happens.
      There's no such thing as too much love or too many kisses!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think you should get an abortion.
      Your only 15 and besides,this boy...I mean MAN!!!
      already has a someone he's sleeping with.
      You should also end it with him...just saying
      The wrath of the righteous will damn me forever,let my ashes be remembered, let my annihilation be grieved upon,by those who know and love me For I am damned,thats what I am
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm with Kam on the ending it, but don't abort it. You've made the mistake, and it's gonna cost you, but not as bad as the what ifs if you get rid of the baby. For all we know, that baby could be the resident one day, don't kill it because you don't want the responsibility
      I am the true Don, and as one, you know my life as a life worth inquiring about :cool:

Seriously. 1st - Tell him. Then see what he thinks. You're life will go downhill if you get a baby at 16 and have to take care of it for the next 18 years AT LEAST. And if he doesn't want it, the baby will have no father. So if he's not serious with you, I say abort.
      How To Live a Freakishly Happy Life - Check out my personal blog.
      'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.'
    • theCster wrote:

I'm with Kam on the ending it, but don't abort it. You've made the mistake, and it's gonna cost you, but not as bad as the what ifs if you get rid of the baby. For all we know, that baby could be the resident one day, don't kill it because you don't want the responsibility
      This logic makes no sense. A child is not a punishment, and everyone who gets pregnant and wants an abortion should be punished with having to provide for a child. Sure the parent would suffer, but think about who really endures the suffering if brought into this world by a teen parent or a parent who didn't want the child. Have you ever seen the statistics on children born to teen parents?

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling
    • Linda wrote:

theCster wrote:

This logic makes no sense. A child is not a punishment, and everyone who gets pregnant and wants an abortion should be punished with having to provide for a child. Sure the parent would suffer, but think about who really endures the suffering if brought into this world by a teen parent or a parent who didn't want the child. Have you ever seen the statistics on children born to teen parents?
      Actually, it makes perfect sense, though I misspelled president. Everyone grew from a fetus, but think if the fetus of Francis scott Key was aborted, or, hell what if yours was. You wouldn't be here and the world would be hella different. As for some people, a child is a punishment, and I don't agree with being "Punished" by having to take care of one. There's always adoption programs that will be happy to put the child in a home, there's family members and also friends, so there're options
      I am the true Don, and as one, you know my life as a life worth inquiring about :cool:
    • theCster wrote:

Linda wrote:

theCster wrote:

Actually, it makes perfect sense, though I misspelled president. Everyone grew from a fetus, but think if the fetus of Francis scott Key was aborted, or, hell what if yours was. You wouldn't be here and the world would be hella different. As for some people, a child is a punishment, and I don't agree with being "Punished" by having to take care of one. There's always adoption programs that will be happy to put the child in a home, there's family members and also friends, so there're options
      Right, I wouldn't be here. But I wouldn't know any different because I would cease to exist. You think adoption is easier then abortion? Look at all the children that are currently up for adoption or in foster homes- that's a better option? Lastly, putting the burden of raising a child on family/friends is completely inappropriate.

-J.K. Rowling
    • OMFG what a jackass is your BF . I recommend you to abort it , it's not worth to spend your life time raising child of some jackass that loved you only because he could fulfill his animal urges . Let this be a hard life lesson to you . Never again try to be in this kind of relationship ( with that kind of guys ) , and ALWAYS use contraception ... You've learned it on harder way , but human is learning on own mistakes . I wish you luck ... :)
    • @MrsBadieee

Since you haven't posted from the time of your post which was last June, nobody knows what has happened, but if you are still pregnant, then it's time you tell your parents; as your tummy largens, so they're going to find out about your pregnancy, anyway.Your boyfriend, if he has any soul, any sense of responsibility is going to have to be enormously supportive of you, being patient and above all, loving. If, however, he's pissed off since you became preggy, then you ought to find out where he has gone since your baby is his, anyway, and, whether you decide to keep your baby has to fall entirely upon you - but if it's possible you locate him, then he has to know.

Now... I became pregnant when very young and much younger than you, and the father of my little one pissed off mighty quick, shallow little bastard that he was. Whatever - I was determined to keep my baby and slog through the hardship and difficulty knowing my mother, at first quite horrified, was going to be enormously supportive. Twelve, nearly thirteen years later to this day I am very glad I didn't heed other peoples' suggestions to abort Nikky. She is the light of my life and I am proud to call her my daughter. And so was Mummy, though she didn't live long enough to see Nikky so beautiful and grown up as she is today.

I repeat, you must tell your parents and although they are likely to go extremely apeshit, they will calm down to rationalise your situation - and their's - to help you through this difficult time. Please return to this forum and let everyone know what you have decided.

Poppi

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • AccessDenied wrote:

@MrsBadieee

Since you haven't posted from the time of your post which was last June, nobody knows what has happened, but if you are still pregnant, then it's time you tell your parents; as your tummy largens, so they're going to find out about your pregnancy, anyway.Your boyfriend, if he has any soul, any sense of responsibility is going to have to be enormously supportive of you, being patient and above all, loving. If, however, he's pissed off since you became preggy, then you ought to find out where he has gone since your baby is his, anyway, and, whether you decide to keep your baby has to fall entirely upon you - but if it's possible you locate him, then he has to know.

Now... I became pregnant when very young and much younger than you, and the father of my little one pissed off mighty quick, shallow little bastard that he was. Whatever - I was determined to keep my baby and slog through the hardship and difficulty knowing my mother, at first quite horrified, was going to be enormously supportive. Twelve, nearly thirteen years later to this day I am very glad I didn't heed other peoples' suggestions to abort Nikky. She is the light of my life and I am proud to call her my daughter. And so was Mummy, though she didn't live long enough to see Nikky so beautiful and grown up as she is today.

I repeat, you must tell your parents and although they are likely to go extremely apeshit, they will calm down to rationalise your situation - and their's - to help you through this difficult time. Please return to this forum and let everyone know what you have decided.

Poppi
      Well , THAT'S BRAVE !
      Have you ever regret because of that decision ?! I mean , it's not easy to become parent in young age ... What's about school , financing , and others ? Interesting life story , I admit ... :D :)
    • martinBoy98 wrote:

Well , THAT'S BRAVE !Have you ever regret because of that decision ?! I mean , it's not easy to become parent in young age ... What's about school , financing , and others ? Interesting life story , I admit ... :D :)

~ * ~

By the time Nikky was five, my mother was dying of cancer and told me she was so happy to have a grandchild. I was home schooled and my mother was financially independent. The only drawback were people in my island (Kalymnos) being highly judgemental mainly because the Greek Orthodox Church frowned upon young unmarried mothers, and the other disappointment was my not being dated, for no guy wanted a girl with a child to be his girlfriend. Mummy moved us to Athens to get away from our islanders, but years later my same people welcomed me back. Ironic, isn't it, how people change?

Down the years I became a tough bitch. I've had to grow a thick skin against what others think. Rather than answer back the same kind of verbal abuse, I just walked away. Why should I have to stand and listen to crap from my people who thought they had the answer in telling me to abort my child? Fuck them all, I went and did what I thought was right and I never, not once, ever regretted the decision to keep my baby.

Now I am financially independent and Nikky is getting a good education being home schooled like I was. She plays acoustic guitar and cello and is competant at piano and keyboards, is great at English and mathematics. Even Calculus; we sprinkle it on our cornflakes every morning. :P

I have a wonderful wife in Jenni. She loves my daughter. Our family are great.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.