I'm so confused

• I'm so confused

Okay so I used to be on birth control (pills) but about two months ago I stopped taking it. But for a while now I've been nauseous, feeling over weight, constipated and all that. I still get my periods but about ten minutes ago I felt something move in my belly. Like a hit. This I the second time. The first time was about a month ago. I have been getting my periods though with really horrible cramps. I'm not sure what's going on if I went to Planned parenthood and the pregnancy test came out negative. I'm really stressed out because I'm 17 and I don't plan to have a kid any time soon. I'm nervous , and I keep getting anxiety. Any answers or help on what's going on??
    • Re: I'm so confused

ugh, you're probably pregnant. Not being rude, but do you know who the baby's father is if it's a baby? If so then tell him you think you might be pregnant. Since you've felt somehting inside of you, but are still getting periods, you need to see a doctor ASAP. and tell your parents what the hell is going on they'll disaprove, but who honestly wouldn't. They'll forget about it later. Or rmaybe it's just a sign from your body telling you to slow down on the sexual activities. I doubt it, but anything's possible
      I am the true Don, and as one, you know my life as a life worth inquiring about :cool:

The post was edited 3 times, last by theCster ().

• Re: I'm so confused

I don't Think you're pregnant! Since you haven't Got a Big belly the baby wouldn't be able to kick or anything! I just Think it's your body that has to break the habit of you taking Those pills! But i Would definetely go to a doktor and ask if that could be it! So you get completely sure if that's it!!!
      Good luck!