I need to forget my crush...

• I need to forget my crush...

As i'm moving back to the UK and my crush is going to another school next year, i have a huge chance of not seeing him anymore. I've had so many good times yesterday when my school went on an outing with a couple of other students, and thinking about it makes my heart ache. I try to tell myself that there will be other guys out there, but my mind is just stuck on him! When i see something, or hear something that somehow reminds me of him, i feel really bad.
      Are there any good ways to forget him, but without forgeting the good memories i had with him?

And i don't have his number and i'm not going to school anymore (because of reasons). I'll only come back to school on one day of the week to give the school books back.

Not very important info: I'm 14, he's 1 year older than me, i'm really shy and can almost never find an excuse to go talk to him. He's almost always around his friends, and he tends to flirt alot with girls -_-'

Thank you to whoever helps me!
    • Re: I need to forget my crush...

When i left, he seemed to be surrounded by good friends.
      On the last day of school, we went on that school trip and i got to know 2 girls in his class who are his friends. They were really kind!
      Its too late for getting in contact over the holidays and stuff.
      He'll find someone better than me. I'll just leave him be.

Good luck to all of you ;)
    • Re: I need to forget my crush...

Hi, i really feel for you. But i would like you to internalize the situation again. He is just your crush because you have never taken the time to even say hi. The fact that you are now determined to do everything to take him off your mind, means you really want to do something about it. Then, why don't you just start by saying hi to him. and maybe see if there is the slightest chance that he might be feeling anything back

The post was edited 1 time, last by mwanamwinyi ().