what's the best technique?????

• what's the best technique?????

ok, so I'm a virgin, and me and this chick are thinkin about doin a little crazy stuff, thing is, it's her first time too and I want it to be epic, but I don't know what to do best. I was thinkin maybe we start in like doggy and just switch up positions a lot, but then what? If that were the case, I'd come first and fast, I can't have her laughin at me like that......... Help me :lolz:
      I am the true Don, and as one, you know my life as a life worth inquiring about :cool:
    • Re: what's the best technique?????

Make sure that it is indeed an epic experience for both - one which you will think back to in years to come with happy memories. Take it slowly, very slowly. For the first time me and my girlfriend used the missionary position, which I recommend. She was lying transverse on the bed, feet touching the floor. It allows good control, and you are facing each other, looking into each other's eyes, allowing kissing. Stop whenever it hurts her, keep still until she is used to it, and then proceed a little further. If her hymen is intact and the guy feels resistance, do not jerk forward; slowly, slowly does it, until the hymen yields and the guy can go deep inside. At that stage, lie still for a while, just enjoying being fully coupled, and kiss, kiss, kiss for having achieved it. Then proceed slowly until both experience a climax. Worked for us..... :)
      Still have only happy memories of something wonderful that happened to us.

Hank5 wrote:

Make sure that it is indeed an epic experience for both - one which you will think back to in years to come with happy memories. Take it slowly, very slowly. For the first time me and my girlfriend used the missionary position, which I recommend. She was lying transverse on the bed, feet touching the floor. It allows good control, and you are facing each other, looking into each other's eyes, allowing kissing. Stop whenever it hurts her, keep still until she is used to it, and then proceed a little further. If her hymen is intact and the guy feels resistance, do not jerk forward; slowly, slowly does it, until the hymen yields and the guy can go deep inside. At that stage, lie still for a while, just enjoying being fully coupled, and kiss, kiss, kiss for having achieved it. Then proceed slowly until both experience a climax. Worked for us..... :)
      Still have only happy memories of something wonderful that happened to us.

Hell, if it worked for you guys, I'm interested in trying it lol thx for the advice. So missionary and slowly pleasuring, got it
      I am the true Don, and as one, you know my life as a life worth inquiring about :cool:

ok. :blush: kinda weird question, but, is it true that there's a possibility that If I'm not good enough then she'll quit me? I mean, she doesn't strike me as that kind of person, but I'm just excited, and the days only a week away......

The post was edited 1 time, last by theCster ().

theCster wrote:

ok. :blush: kinda weird question, but, is it true that there's a possibility that If I'm not good enough then she'll quit me? I mean, she doesn't strike me as that kind of person, but I'm just excited, and the days only a week away......

A relationship depending on something as flippant as "not good enough" is not worth being called a relationship. For both of you it will apparently be the first time, so both will have to give and take - remember, it takes two to tango.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hank5 ().

theCster wrote:

ok, so I'm a virgin, and me and this chick are thinkin about doin a little crazy stuff, thing is, it's her first time too and I want it to be epic, but I don't know what to do best. I was thinkin maybe we start in like doggy and just switch up positions a lot, but then what? If that were the case, I'd come first and fast, I can't have her laughin at me like that......... Help me :lolz:

My first time was with my gf in a hotel
      I started off with kissing then keep making out then we undressed I gave her oral and reciprocated and then I put my dick in her in the missionary position....missionary is a good way to first start out especially when you are virgins, you have to look each other in the eyes, and focus and concentrate on not busting a nut too early. My gf was really tight so I used a lot of spit...start off slow then speed it up. Do a lot of kissing and don't be afraid to grunt and break a sweat and even if you nut...that's not the end, keep kissing or do something else until you get hard again then start back fucking