Inlaws Help

• Inlaws Help

So my son is 11 months and this past year has been hell. My in-laws don't listen to a word I say! They have given my son soda when he was 8 months old, I don't think I should have to tell them that that is NOT okay. They also fed him things at 4 months when they knew I was waiting until 6 months and regardless of the countless times I told them not to they continued! So needless to say I cannot trust them. I also told them countless times that I am not ready to leave my son alone with anyone yet they get mad when they tell me to go out and let them babysit and I say no. Recently my husband's sister told me that she hate me and they all do but she's the only one who will say it. She said I was a terrible mother because I don't take all of her mother's advise and that I an overprotective. It is always clear that they didn't like me. They will ask to come over but if my son is asleep then they all of a sudden don't want to come over anymore. They make it obvious that they only reason they want to come around is for my son not even for there own son! Every time I don't take there advise they flip out saying they've had 4 kids and know what they're doing. To which I respond this ISN'T there kid! They want us over there house every Sunday so they can see my son and I don't want to go over there. I told my husband that he can go and take our son if he wants but I am not going. I just cannot sit in a room full of people I know don't like me and are judging me. Am I wrong for not wanting to be around them? And if you have kids how do you get your in-laws to respect your wishes as his parent?
      Love Your Life:love1: