Masturbating with my brother

• therealmax wrote:

So I guess this is probably the best place to put this. If not feel free to move it. My little brother has lately been asking me general questions about growing up and his body and stuff which I have no problem answering since it's a lot less embarrassing to ask me over our mom, but lately he keeps asking if he can masturbate with me so he can see and learn how to do it. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not. It just seems like it would be really weird doing that in front of him, especially with him watching me like he is studying me or something but if I don't help him then who will he go to? I don't know what I should do. Is it OK for brothers to masturbate in front of each other or is that wrong?
      let him figure something like stroking his salami out for himself. i mean, how else did you learn it? your dad didnt show you, you just figured it out for yourself so so will your little brother. It could also be counted as a form of "incest" if you wish to say it like that.
    • Bnncld90 wrote:

i thi k its good you guys have a close relationship and he felt confortable to ask you to show him. I wish i had a brother i coulda asked to show me, i had to find out from books lol. I thinks its awesome that you showed him and i bet it was fun, ive always wish i coukda had that experience. How did it happpen? Did he just walk in and ask? Or did he catch you and you showed him.
      What technique did u show him?
      Yiur a great brother!

I'm doing that regularly with my twin , and I can tell you that it's nothing like very special . But yeah , it's fun ... xD :D
    • Bnncld90 wrote:

i thi k its good you guys have a close relationship and he felt confortable to ask you to show him. I wish i had a brother i coulda asked to show me, i had to find out from books lol. I thinks its awesome that you showed him and i bet it was fun, ive always wish i coukda had that experience. How did it happpen? Did he just walk in and ask? Or did he catch you and you showed him.
      What technique did u show him?
      Yiur a great brother!
      Techniques are forbidden on the forum.

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • therealmax wrote:

So I guess this is probably the best place to put this. If not feel free to move it. My little brother has lately been asking me general questions about growing up and his body and stuff which I have no problem answering since it's a lot less embarrassing to ask me over our mom, but lately he keeps asking if he can masturbate with me so he can see and learn how to do it. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not. It just seems like it would be really weird doing that in front of him, especially with him watching me like he is studying me or something but if I don't help him then who will he go to? I don't know what I should do. Is it OK for brothers to masturbate in front of each other or is that wrong?
      I don't think any sexual activity with brothers or between brothers and sisters is acceptable. Do your parents know? Does anyone's parents know for that matter? Would they find sexual activity between siblings acceptable? Or, would they be shocked?

To my mind any sexual activity between siblings borders on sexual abuse and could have very serious consequencies later on hin life. What seems to feel all right and acceptable now could also impact on your families. I can't see how any parents would be o,kay with this. Also I doiubt parents of subsequent posters know and if they did get knowledge, would be most upset.

When in your country you are legally old enough to have sex, find yourself a girlfriend/boyfriend that is not a member of your family and have all the fun you want to have with them. I take it very seriously because I know someone who had a child with his sister and the child has many health problems due to the fact that her parents are siblings. It's not a game! Make sure you don't traumatize your sibling or anything and you don't know now what the effect will be for them when they are older.

I deplore this activity and feel the majority of parents would agree.

• AccessDenied wrote:

therealmax wrote:

I don't think any sexual activity with brothers or between brothers and sisters is acceptable. Do your parents know? Does anyone's parents know for that matter? Would they find sexual activity between siblings acceptable? Or, would they be shocked?
      To my mind any sexual activity between siblings borders on sexual abuse and could have very serious consequencies later on hin life. What seems to feel all right and acceptable now could also impact on your families. I can't see how any parents would be o,kay with this. Also I doiubt parents of subsequent posters know and if they did get knowledge, would be most upset.

When in your country you are legally old enough to have sex, find yourself a girlfriend/boyfriend that is not a member of your family and have all the fun you want to have with them. I take it very seriously because I know someone who had a child with his sister and the child has many health problems due to the fact that her parents are siblings. It's not a game! Make sure you don't traumatize your sibling or anything and you don't know now what the effect will be for them when they are older.

Come on , brothers jerking off together (not each other of course) it's not crime . xD :D
    • martinBoy98 wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

therealmax wrote:

I don't think any sexual activity with brothers or between brothers and sisters is acceptable. Do your parents know? Does anyone's parents know for that matter? Would they find sexual activity between siblings acceptable? Or, would they be shocked?To my mind any sexual activity between siblings borders on sexual abuse and could have very serious consequencies later on hin life. What seems to feel all right and acceptable now could also impact on your families. I can't see how any parents would be o,kay with this. Also I doiubt parents of subsequent posters know and if they did get knowledge, would be most upset.

Come on , brothers jerking off together (not each other of course) it's not crime . xD :D
      Since when has it been acceptable within the family to masturbate with another sibling?

Have you told your parents? If not, what would you think their reaction would be?

• And since when it's crime . Oh it's genocide over conservative's family values and religious principles... For God's sake this isn't time of inqusition , nor my dad is some "moralist" priest ...

AccessDenied wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

therealmax wrote:

I don't think any sexual activity with brothers or between brothers and sisters is acceptable. Do your parents know? Does anyone's parents know for that matter? Would they find sexual activity between siblings acceptable? Or, would they be shocked?To my mind any sexual activity between siblings borders on sexual abuse and could have very serious consequencies later on hin life. What seems to feel all right and acceptable now could also impact on your families. I can't see how any parents would be o,kay with this. Also I doiubt parents of subsequent posters know and if they did get knowledge, would be most upset.

Since when has it been acceptable within the family to masturbate with another sibling?
      Have you told your parents? If not, what would you think their reaction would be?

The post was edited 1 time, last by martinBoy98 ().

• martinBoy98 wrote:

And since when it's crime . Oh it's genocide over conservative's family values and religious principles... For God's sake this isn't time of inqusition , nor my dad is some "moralist" priest ...

AccessDenied wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

AccessDenied wrote:

therealmax wrote:

I don't think any sexual activity with brothers or between brothers and sisters is acceptable. Do your parents know? Does anyone's parents know for that matter? Would they find sexual activity between siblings acceptable? Or, would they be shocked?To my mind any sexual activity between siblings borders on sexual abuse and could have very serious consequencies later on hin life. What seems to feel all right and acceptable now could also impact on your families. I can't see how any parents would be o,kay with this. Also I doiubt parents of subsequent posters know and if they did get knowledge, would be most upset.When in your country you are legally old enough to have sex, find yourself a girlfriend/boyfriend that is not a member of your family and have all the fun you want to have with them. I take it very seriously because I know someone who had a child with his sister and the child has many health problems due to the fact that her parents are siblings. It's not a game! Make sure you don't traumatize your sibling or anything and you don't know now what the effect will be for them when they are older.

Since when has it been acceptable within the family to masturbate with another sibling?Have you told your parents? If not, what would you think their reaction would be?

I never said a word against your father; that is your conscience. And I never hinted at 'genocide' affecting your family's morals, let alone mine. I simply stated how I felt it wrong that siblings should be doing this at all.

I maintain it is unacceptable. Only how you wish to proceed between your brother and you, that is only for you to decide.

I am not conducting an inquisition. I am merely saying that from my viewpoint this type of sexual activity is not right. I won't discuss the matter with you again. Go your own way and please yourself what you do. And who you do it with.