Constant depression, odd thoughts of suicide and have self harmed once before

• Constant depression, odd thoughts of suicide and have self harmed once before

Okay... I dont know how to start this so I'll try my best to get this across easily for you guys.

2013 new year was a great time for me, I was happy, top of my class at school and I never failed at the stuff I did really, I was constantly motivated and I was with my girlfriend for 2 and a half months and we was really happy, I couldnt of asked for anything more.

Things started to fall apart in August 2014, my parents broke up who was always there for me and I told them practically everything, they always argued and went there seperate ways, I got my results from my exams and I was happy that I could then go to college and do the subjects and I have wanted to do for years. After parents broke up me and my girlfriend had a few arguments due to stress etc and we wasnt happy, my college life fell apart and I was failing miserably, I had no money, I couldnt speak to my parents because they always argued and got me in the crosshairs and I havent been able to get out of them. I lost all of my friends but 1 or 2 and me and girlfriend have stayed together.

It is now coming up to July 2015 and Im depressed, I have constant thoughts of suicide, I have cut myself and I dont really have anyone to speak to, I speak to my girlfriend about it sometimes but I dont really speak about it much. I have failed college, making me feel like an idiot, somewhat stupid and Its what I've always wanted to do, the subjects I took that is. But now I have failed and I have nothing to look forward to, my girlfriend has a full time job and I dont have a job because I know I'll be even sadder more than likely. I know that she will leave me soon because I never do anything nice with her, like go out to the cinemas or a meal, she wanted to go on holiday this year with me but I couldnt efford it and she goes tomorrow with her friend. I am hopefully going away for the new years with just her because I have sorted that out but I am totally stuck on what to do now. I have been threatened to get kicked out if I dont get a job soon, I dont want to live with my other parent because they always argue with me, my girlfriend is soon to leave me probably, I've faild all of my exams, I dont see any future for myself, all my friends are passing college, living happily, but Im here more depressed than America in the 1930's.

I need help, fast. because I dont know how long I can keep going, I feel like Im suffering from memory loss aswell, my girlfriend is always saying we did this and that I can barely remember anything anymore. I've gone from top to bottom.

Cheers. :(
    • Re: Constant depression, odd thoughts of suicide and have self harmed once before

Frazzles123 wrote:

How so? What techniques, I mean I dont want to sound bad but I dont think it'll help, I have tried stuff like rethinking my education over, my family and friends, but nothing ever springs to mind.

Then try talking to a counselor.
      I did that once and it helped me a lot.

The post was edited 2 times, last by kamiyah666 ().