dreams of having a girlfriend

• dreams of having a girlfriend

I've never had a girlfriend, and ultimately my dreams mostly consist of having one, sharing my life with a girl, cuddling and kissing her. Believe it or not, humans need each other, the average person needs someone other than itself to share his happiness with. I think I'm missing a fundamental part of life, and my dreams are trying to numb this.

I'm happy by myself, I enjoy my company and having alone time for my hobbies, but I feel immensely empty at the same time. I don't want to end up alone, I want to share my happiness with someone else. I don't know what to do, my life is slowly becoming uninteresting, the things I used to enjoy are slowly becoming dull and boring. It's like, everyone has that special someone that absolutely adores them, while I'm here alone and forgotten by everyone... This has been the only thought on my mind for the past month, I think I might be falling into a depression... I feel like, if I had someone to share my life with, this would ALL disappear and I would be happy again.

But in real life things never go my way... I'm starting to think that I'm destined to die alone while never been loved deeply by anyone(since I have virtually infinite love to give). Should I give up on my quest to find someone, since it's pretty clear that I was not made to be loved?
    • Re: dreams of having a girlfriend

Hey rogerfeld! I know how you feel because I have dealt with this struggle myself for many years. It is absolutely normal to desire care and warmth of an other person who you can share mutual feelings & interests. Everyone handles it different and some desire this more than others. In my case and sounds like yours too it is a strong desire that keeps us going and motivated to accomplish more.
      This is something I have ALWAYS tole myself and others. "I'd rather wait 5 years to be with the right one than to settle now for the wrong one". It is important to accept everyone in your life but don't open up too much too fast otherwise you'll be vulnerable emotionally which will equate to being more hurt with this aspect. I understand you want someone now but the hard truth is this is something that may take awhile, even when you meet the person it will take a while to build the foundation of relation then more time to set the bricks of relationship. My suggestion is to find strenuous mind activities or spend time with friends, if possible try to be extroverted to your chances of meeting new people become closer to reality. For me I discovered it wasn't so much that fact I wanted a woman but that I wanted to make people happy, I found this by creating a youtube & entertaining and being there for people in need. I still want a woman in my life but this has helped me so much that I can make a difference for other people.

It's just that, there was a time in my life where the thought of having a girlfriend never occured once in my head, yet I met lots of people but I never had any relationships. They say that love comes when you least expect it, but it wasn't my case. I'm starting to thinkbthat love is a glove that doesn't fit me. I've seen everyone of my frienda dating, breaking up and dating again, while I'm still here, lonely with no one to console me or care about me. Hell, not even in college! The girls in my college just want to have a one night stand or aren't looking for anything serious(with me). It's being hard to face this truth, but I'm going to die alone without knowing what's like to be loved and desired by someone. How can I move on with my life and accept this fact? I can't accept it, my human nature is always telling me that "someone will care about me", but this is clearly not the case... I feel so helpless and hopeless, I don't want to die alone and unloved...

the more you work at it, the more you think about it, the harder finding love becomes. Sorry to repeat cliches but it really does sometimes pop up out of the blue. And I wouldnt diss one-nighers. Ive had several one nighters that have turned into something more serious. Im only 15 of course so maybe we have different ideas of what "serious" is but these "one nighters", both boys and girls, won my heart even if it didn't last more than a couple of months. Personally, and again its all about personal taste, I would take two months of incredible intense passion over two years (or decades!!!!) of lukewarm mutual affection, which is what alot of people seem to settle for bc their so afraid of being alone.

Good luck and please DONT GIVE UP!!!
      There's no such thing as too much love or too many kisses!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rogerfeld wrote:

I've never had a girlfriend, and ultimately my dreams mostly consist of having one, sharing my life with a girl, cuddling and kissing her. Believe it or not, humans need each other, the average person needs someone other than itself to share his happiness with. I think I'm missing a fundamental part of life, and my dreams are trying to numb this.

I'm happy by myself, I enjoy my company and having alone time for my hobbies, but I feel immensely empty at the same time. I don't want to end up alone, I want to share my happiness with someone else. I don't know what to do, my life is slowly becoming uninteresting, the things I used to enjoy are slowly becoming dull and boring. It's like, everyone has that special someone that absolutely adores them, while I'm here alone and forgotten by everyone... This has been the only thought on my mind for the past month, I think I might be falling into a depression... I feel like, if I had someone to share my life with, this would ALL disappear and I would be happy again.

But in real life things never go my way... I'm starting to think that I'm destined to die alone while never been loved deeply by anyone(since I have virtually infinite love to give). Should I give up on my quest to find someone, since it's pretty clear that I was not made to be loved?

If your really desperate for love then you should summon forth a succubus.
      She will love you unconditionaly and be your shoulder to cry on.

No seriously...

summoningsuccubus.com/succubus…bus-what-are-they-really/
      The wrath of the righteous will damn me forever,let my ashes be remembered, let my annihilation be grieved upon,by those who know and love me For I am damned,thats what I am
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, what do you do socially? Do you put yourself out there so you can meet people or are you pretty much an introvert?
      I don't have much experience at relationships, because I'm still,pretty young, but if had a few. I've found that the ones I've had always started with some attraction to that person, their looks, how they behave, what ever. Then start talking to them and get to know them. If it turns into a "one night stand" well then it does, you never know what form that one love comes to you in, and you just might find that person, even if it's not based and founded on the stuff you are looking for in the first place. Become friends with one person, they i traduced you around, meet new people, you never know what's going to pop up in front of you, or when...

The truth of life is that we can't spend our whole life alone; it is really frustrating. Therefore we need someone special who is capable to help us to come out from depression and frustration. People are dreams to have a girlfriend to share their feelings, emotions and many others. So instead of spending life alone we need a partner who is capable to share life with us.
    • Truth is man that getting a girl will NOT make you happy. Here's the rule, if you're not happy with yourself ALONE you won't be happy in a relationship. Just trust me on this. Focus on yourself first. Get your stuff together. Get some hobbies, accomplish some goals, create an awesome lifestyle, force yourself to be more social, it takes time, but it's possible, check out this video for help.

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. :thumbup:
    • Hey. My name is Colin. Listen to me, there are very few girls out there that are actually worth dating. Like, I was snapchatting one girl today, and I was ready to cry because I started telling her about my depression, and thoughts of suicide, and she sent me a pic of her and best friend flipping me off. That's when I really started crying. Then she continues to get mad at me for calling her thick. Seriously, so many girls are worthless these days. Yeah, you will all kinds of relationships in school, but only about 5% are true love relationships. Dude I know how u feel, but I've learned to get over it. Today has really opened my eyes, and I promise, its better to wait. You WILL find a girl that actually can talk about serious stuff, it will just take some time, alright? Hang in there bro
    • Well dream to having a girl friend is definitely a good thought; but you should be mentally prepare for their whole such as; give enough time as time matters a lot in personality and style, understanding, faith and trust and many more. It is quite easy to attract girls through personality and style but quite hard to keep them in life; as we teens are lots of ego, attitude and behavior problems. Let's hope things are going on your way.