Advice for christian teens that need help leaving christianity

• Advice for christian teens that need help leaving christianity

First you must be open to the idea that the bible is full of b.s,and so you can't trust it.(do research if you have to)
      Then once you lose faith in the bible and every word it says...you've left christianity:cool:

It's that easy!
    • Re: Advice for christian teens that need help leaving christianity

uhhhhhhh not everything in the bible is garbage, baby girl. Notice that the bible has been heavily tampered with, the most used one now is literally called the "King james version" So before You call it bullshit, read the original text, not the abridged homo wannabe ruler version XD
      I am the true Don, and as one, you know my life as a life worth inquiring about :cool:

theCster wrote:

uhhhhhhh not everything in the bible is garbage, baby girl. Notice that the bible has been heavily tampered with, the most used one now is literally called the "King james version" So before You call it bullshit, read the original text, not the abridged homo wannabe ruler version XD

Cool. When you are done reading the original untampered with Bible (what do you call that/ The CRomwell Bible?) can I borrow it. I'm curious

I did an edit! I'm not very good. If you don't believe in a religeon and everyone else around you does that is really difficult and I didn't mean to be cruel. It is easier now though. Before the internet if your whole town was one way I guess that was it. I don't know, Good luck.

The post was edited 1 time, last by NicePippa ().

theCster wrote:

It doesn't matter which one you read because they all say the same bullshit.
      The wrath of the righteous will damn me forever,let my ashes be remembered, let my annihilation be grieved upon,by those who know and love me For I am damned,thats what I am
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Religious thinking is really irritating youngsters now days; as they completely believe in being practical nature. In my point of view we should promote humanity first then go for Christianity and other religion. To leave our religion is not the solution we work for humanity without quit Christianity.

tjeccnv wrote:

My advice is to not to! Why would you leave a religion where it is taught that God loves you and He wants what is best best for you? The Bibe teaches that salvation is a free gift! You do not have to earn you salvation it is given to you!

Hey Mr.preacher

First of all...
      God doesn't love you(he doesn't exist)

Second,even if that shit head is real,why would salvation be a free gift?

Don't you think there could be a catch?

Here's how heaven will be... (There is biblical evidence for the response below,check your bible and closely read)

You...surrounded by a whole bunch of people who were losers there whole lives.
      These people are nothing but no life and ugly fucks.

AND... you have to remain with them for all of eternity but that's not all.
      All you would be doing in heaven is circling and worshipping your god...in an endless cycle."Hail king Jesus,hail god,hail the holy spirit,hail king jesus,hail god,hail,the holy spirit" and so on for ALL of ETERNITY.

Third...think about people like myself "the wicked" "unbelievers " "the damned" and other vile names names that Jesus freaks like to call us.

I...Will be surrounded by sexy and good looking people.sex day and night.parties day and night.

(By the way there is no sex or fun in heaven because it is considered "sin")

The reason why we are able to sin on earth is because we have free will.
      Know there is no sin in heaven right?
      Therefore there is no free will in heaven!:nono:
      You'll just be a robotic servant mindlessly serving your god!:(
      This is the reward of the Christian
      The wrath of the righteous will damn me forever,let my ashes be remembered, let my annihilation be grieved upon,by those who know and love me For I am damned,thats what I am
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ho can you honestly say that the Bible calls fun a sin? The Bible forbids promiscuity for many good reasons. Hell will not be like that. It is a pit on fire that was made to torment your god and his fallen angels. There is no sn in heaven. That is because satan who tricks peopl into doing his will rather than God's will will be BURNING in hell.

would say your supposition that God does not exist or that God does not love is is completly false. Read Psalm 139 and tell me how God does not love people. Do you think that God did not love us as He watched His Son be beaten then whipped with a catofnine tails. Then have nails driven threw His hands and feet. Damned in old English means condemned. You apaperntly like being called damned by the signature on your posts. Salvation is a free gift because God loves you. I do not no where the Bible calls people who are unbelievers wicked unless they are murdering, kidnapping, worshiping prositution idols.

If you can tell me what heaven looks like then I can tell you what hell looks like. People burn in hell they are tortured continously. It was created for satan and his demons. You will not party in hell you will be destroyed in hell. Calling someone a Jesus' freak is atually saying thier on drugs! That is what freak means! Not everyone will live in heaven. A new heaven and a new Earth will be inhabited as well

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Ho can you honestly say that the Bible calls fun a sin? The Bible forbids promiscuity for many good reasons. Hell will not be like that. It is a pit on fire that was made to torment your god and his fallen angels. There is no sn in heaven. That is because satan who tricks peopl into doing his will rather than God's will will be BURNING in hell.

would say your supposition that God does not exist or that God does not love is is completly false. Read Psalm 139 and tell me how God does not love people. Do you think that God did not love us as He watched His Son be beaten then whipped with a catofnine tails. Then have nails driven threw His hands and feet. Damned in old English means condemned. You apaperntly like being called damned by the signature on your posts. Salvation is a free gift because God loves you. I do not no where the Bible calls people who are unbelievers wicked unless they are murdering, kidnapping, worshiping prositution idols.

If you can tell me what heaven looks like then I can tell you what hell looks like. People burn in hell they are tortured continously. It was created for satan and his demons. You will not party in hell you will be destroyed in hell. Calling someone a Jesus' freak is atually saying thier on drugs! That is what freak means! Not everyone will live in heaven. A new heaven and a new Earth will be inhabited as well
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Life is short. Be a conduit and not a reservoir.