Friends??

• Ok so I have a really good friend who's a guy. We've been best friends for a while and joke around all the time. But just today we did something we had never done before together. He sort of...you know. He rubbed some areas on my lower region that are sensitive (i'm too shy to say clit omg). After he was done with that he asked me to sort of 'rub' him too. I didn't have a huge problem. I've just never done anything like that before. I did it and afterwards it was hardly even awkward (yay!!) but I did realize that I had just given a hand job to one of my best friends. I had never ever seen a penis before. Like seriously never in my life have I seen one off the internet. I don't feel regret because we're still friends and every thing but I felt like maybe we would date or something afte this. He said it would be weird if we dated, but we can still keep doing the stuff we're doing now. Does this make sense to anyone?? I'm sort of pissed off. We're the same age so i'm not okay with just being his play thing but I also don't want to totally make things awkward by saying no. How do I help this situation ??
    • Re: Friends??

ok, so you guys had a little curious fun. Woo hoo, for you guys. But don't go crazy, now. I mean, sure, you touched eachother, but that doesn't scream "date me", although no it wouldn't be weird, but still, maybe you guys can date later. After all, you were just friends at first, perhaps this event was simply building chemistry
      I am the true Don, and as one, you know my life as a life worth inquiring about :cool:
    • Re: Friends??

carneystreet wrote:

but I did realize that I had just given a hand job to one of my best friends.

I understand the question, but what is the problem? The two of you, apparently out of (first time) curiosity, explored and pleased each other. Nothing to feel awkward or ashamed of. Just carry on normally. In fact, next time you see him, make a joke of the incident with something like "I cannot help to notice that you are somewhat deflated down there where last time your were quite rigid..." :wink: