Should I Become Bulimic?

• Re: Should I Become Bulimic?

Sorry this made me laugh.

Bulimia is not something that you can actively control, it is something that controls you.

I'm not going to give you some half-assed lecture on it. If you really want to do it or not, because if you have really got your mind set on it, and I mean really set on it, then whatever I, or anyone else says is worthless.

It's your life and if you want to ruin it at 13 then be my guest.

the most important thing is its your decision.

if you think you need to loose weight and thats what you want to do.. do it!
    if you are taking it up just because you wanna loose a few pounds here arnd there and you cba going to the gym then dont!

once youve started if you like it you might just cary on and then become adddicted to it.
    if you dont stop.

if your struggling with your appearance now its most likely you will struggle all the way until yer an adlt. unless you find something whech makes you amazingly happy and that you can relax with what you are.
    losing weight will just drag it out longer, because you will get down on yourself if you cant lose enough and then if you fail fora bityou gain it so fast and it starts again.

look at yourself in the mirror. by the sounds of it your a healthy slim weight. look at bigger people than you. even if they arent comfortable or if they are happy with their figure they still have things you want.

sorry for the rant hope it wasnt pointless :) xxxx lovee

wait no what the fuck nooo1!!1!

i think you're seriously confused here, here, let me straighten things out for you.

a) HOW TALL ARE YOU? 140lb is not bad, unless you're like 3 feet or something :allnight:

b) eat 5-6 small meals each day. I repeat, 5-6 SMALL meals each day. HEALTHY meals. not chocolate for breakfast and cupcakes for dinner. fruits and veggies are important! bananas and kiwis are tasty!

c) drink loads of water!1!!!!! it's good for you. and not at once, spread it out through the day

d) walk/jog/run each day (preferably in bursts, such as walk for 5 mins and run for 1 minute and repeat), you have no idea how fast you'll lose bad weight. you do NOT want to lose muscle and bone and etc. mass (lean body mass). if you throw up your body will start to feed on your muscles FFS!
    do not fear the unknown

This might sound a bit mean, and no worries, I'm not trying to be :) , but I really don't like the thought of being or becoming bulimic, because no offense, but how many children in 3rd world countries would die for a meal? People vomit good food; waste it, just to try to be thin. Life isn't all about looking like Nicole Richie. I hope you reconsider it, and decide to just try some new eating habits, and maybe excersise. Best of luck! :D
    choose life, its a beautiful choice.
    dare to dream.
    be yourself, be original.
    ilyy so much ♥

i have been bulimic before and it doesn help anything once you start you cant stop i have done it and think about it all the time and i want to but i cant anymore its horible for you and you dont need to like people say, your 13 you have barely started puberity. i lost atleast 20 lbs in pubertiy so just wait and do what i do and eat right exercise and pray to God that he will help you loose weight and when your hungry just a lil have a fruit and when you want sweets eat fruit. and have breakfeast and a small but nutitios lunch an then have a good dinner at like 6 or 7 and dont eat anything past 9:30. i hope you dont start. its horrible. and it will never go away. so dont start.

im bulimic and im 15,
    ive never been happy with my body and turned to bulimia.
    its recently become really bad.
    If you dont have bulimia you wont understand how hard it is.
    I thaught id never become 'addicted'
    i told myself id only do it once

but its not as simple as that.
    it takes over your body and it forces you, its uncontrolable.
    when it starts, it gets worse and worse.
    until you cant stop, ive been trying and trying to stop.
    but i cant.
    It ruins your teeth. Your hair goes thin and brittle. It kills your insides
    I wish i never started :{

I'm only 15 but i prettymuch know everything there is to know about diets so ill give you some advice if you like?

xxxxx

This user made this thread years ago and hasn't logged on in a year so i'm locking this thread. Please don't bump old threads.

Oh, and to future girls thinking about becoming bulimic, the boys voted and most of all the boys decided they would rather have an overweight girlfriend then a good looking girlfriend that got it by throwing up. It's disgusting.