Should I Become Bulimic?

• Should I Become Bulimic?

I've been seriously considering becoming bulimic. I found safe and easy ways to make myself throw up online. I'm not going the throw up after every meal. Just once a day. I have it all planed out. I'm going to eat breakfast skip lunch and purge my dinner. I think that's a pretty safe diet. I'm only doing it so I can loose weight. I'm 13 years old and I weight 140 pounds. I weight more than my mom. But I'm still not sure I should do it.:confused:
  • Re: Should I Become Bulimic?

No. I don't think you should.

There are healthy ways to lose weight. And throwing up your food isn't one of them.

Skipping meals isn't healthy either.

You should eat at least two, healthy meals every day. Pair that with exercise and determination and you'll most likely see results.
    :o

Bullemia is not a lifestyle choice. It is a serious mental illness.

Three meals a day is the absolute minimum for a healthy diet.

You weigh 70 kilograms. You are 13. Puberty will help shed off weight in time.
    [CENTER]
    'People of our time still believe this world is flat..
    ..Nobody dares to venture towards that god forsaken horizon anymore.
    '[/CENTER]

Reaper5 wrote:

I've been seriously considering becoming bulimic. I found safe and easy ways to make myself throw up online. I'm not going the throw up after every meal. Just once a day. I have it all planed out. I'm going to eat breakfast skip lunch and purge my dinner. I think that's a pretty safe diet. I'm only doing it so I can loose weight. I'm 13 years old and I weight 140 pounds. I weight more than my mom. But I'm still not sure I should do it.:confused:

Skipping meals and throwing up. You think that's safe??! Why not try a proper diet. Try having 6 or so small meals a day along with regular excersize.
    [CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1] [SIZE=2]Forget Guns. Just[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE=7]BA[/SIZE][SIZE=7]NG[/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE] [/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

don't even think to resulting to starving yourself and throwing up to loose weight. because thats just plain stupid. one, throwing up causes tooth decay as the acids from your stomach attack your teeth. starving yourself is just going to make you weak as teh body starts resorting to using your muscle as energy. if you want to loose weight eat healthy and start exercising

Wow. You can't just DECIDE to become bulimic! It's a disease. You are thirteen... you're still a kid. Don't get into this stuff yet...

Oh, by the by, your lil plan seems like it won't work. When you skip meals and don't eat for a long period of time, you destroy your metabolism (which burns calories....) And if you constantly throw up (once a day), your saliva glands grow. If your saliva glands grow, you develop 'chipmunk-ish cheeks'.

There are better ways to lose weight. Cut back on the sweets and go out for a sports team... It's not that hard, really.

sexybumbum wrote:

how can you tell her to go for it???!!!
    Because:
    1) If she was serious about it, she wouldn't be making a thread asking if she should do it or not. Because OBVIOUSLY, everyone's gonna say, "OMGLYKNO!!!11 I FEEL 4 U BUT DUN DO IT!!!!1!eleventy-seven!" But you ignorant, gullible jackasses aren't logical enough to figure that out, so I might as well point it out.
    2) Even if she was serious, it's no skin off my nose if she wants to do that to herself. Whatever floats her boat. I really don't give a damn one way or the other.

~Maggot
    [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
    I deem the sense of misery worse:
    Come, Madness, come!
    [/size]

Alex_Rosque wrote:

Well its probably better that you don't say "go for it" either way because its a pretty stupid thing to say. It doesn't help at all.
    Can't you read? I just said I DON'T CARE if I help or not.

Alex_Rosque wrote:

You should change the "M" in your sig to an "F"
    Oh my. The originality, despite the fact I've heard that AT LEAST two dozen times. OMGURLYKAMAZINGWOW. IWISHIWAZAZCOOLAZU. :(

~Maggot
    [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
    I deem the sense of misery worse:
    Come, Madness, come!
    [/size]

fallow after me: NO ONE SHOULD BECOME BULIMIC now repeat every time u have the urge to b/c one

thingk of wat it does to ppl

u do it once a day than one week u'll feel like 2 times a day
    then 3 then 4 and so on

ok done with my lecture

149 deoending on ur high and bone struckture is a perfectly good weight
    fact i would die to be at that weight

see ur mom weights less than u
    my grand ma is 2 siizes smaller than me

and if u have big boob some of that weight is there

and theres all turnitive ways to lose weight there called deit and exercise

u have to be comfortable with ur self
    i know from experence if u don't like a part of u u are just so down pick a part that u like and focuse on that

13?
    u want to know weather u should or not become "bulimic?"

at 13!??

u wanna loose weight by making yourself throw up at the age of THIRTEEN?!

u should be worried about what to wear to school or if that boy's into you or what kind of CD should i buy..and when im going to meet up with my mates etc etc etc.

not stupid stuff like loosing weight by throwing up.

as said in previous comments..bulimic is a mental disorder you cant just "decide" or "choose"

and you shouldnt even be worried about your weight at that age..im sure youre a beautiful person anyway..

seriously..life's to short dudette:)
    dont.
    If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, then all possibilty of life is destroyed.