whats gonna happen next?

• whats gonna happen next?

i liked this guy...((still do)) but one of my guy friends told me that he was talking about me. (bad way) And i am one of those grlz who people think aint of afriad of doing anything or talking to anyone. But i am afraid of talking to guys, and when ppl found out (his friends) tried making me talk to him. But i never did, so when i found out i got mad becuz everyone said that he liked me and pluz he smiled and starred at me. And i began to like him more and more. But when i my friend told me, i got mad and cused him out. He got really mad, and began talking about how he was gonna get someone on me, and i was saying i wasn't afriad of no one!! So basically we wanted to fight each other!!!! But the day after that i found out that my friend lied. How? Because i asked when he talked about me, and he said "Monday...wait tuesday, no wesnday..." He kept changing his story. So i told my crush's friends and they told him. Now he wants to beat the shit out my friend...i kinda feel bad, but everyone says he snitched on his other friend!! So he deserves it... I dont feel bad but then i do...but he was gonna find out himself that my friend was telling me these things...i dont now what to do...HELP!! I am afriad of whats gonna happen next..........pluz i like him still alot....HELP ME!!!!!
    • Re: whats gonna happen next?

Alright listen... I don't know you so like how old are you? That sounds very childish like (no offense) But honestly my personal opinion says that you should round up all the guts you got and just talk to him maybe flirt a little. I had the same problem only it was talking with girls but, I got over it and now I can hang with anygirl I choose and I can have a non akward disscusion. I hope that this helps and good luck..!