Is this weird?

• Is this weird?

I am bisexual (I think). I love sex with girls and I love checking out girls and fantasizig about them but in the end I prefer dating guys. Its one of the things that i think is holding me back from a super-serious relationship with a boy. I cheated on my last few boyfriends with girls as I really, really like the physical intamacy of being with a girl. But I hate being in a serious relationship with another girl, it feels so claustraphobiac like youre dating yourself!!!! Its weird, I dont really know what to do about it. Im hooking up with boys and girls at the moment but I think Im ready again for a serious relationship with a boy - but how can I if we're in bed and Im fatasizing about girls??!!!
      There's no such thing as too much love or too many kisses!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Is this weird?

well thats a good point. When Im in bed with a guy, as long as he knows what hes doing, Im right into him, thats not a problem. And when Im having sex with a BF I dont have a problem focusing on him and enjoying him, so maybe my first post wanst well worded. I love having sex with men and absolutely couldnt do without it. But even when Im with a BF I still lust - ha thats the right word!!! - after girls too.

God I hope Im not a nympho or something, but Ive never cheated on a BF with another guy. I just feel a need to connect physically with another girl, not date her or anything serious just take her to bed, every now and then, even when I have a BF. But I would NEVER let him join in, Ive made that mistake a couple of times - ugh.
      There's no such thing as too much love or too many kisses!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Is this weird?

Nah, it doesn't sound like youre a nympho. I have an ex who might have been. That was all she talked about and wanted it 24/7. Don't get me wrong, it was amazing for a while. I mean she was up for anything, anytime but I was treating it like a relationship and after a while got frustrated when she didn't want to go out to a movie or concert, just wanted to grab a quick dinner, head home and.. well you know. We ended up being FWB and still are and it's worked out much better for both of us. From reading your posts, I don't get the nympho vibe like I got with her. You definitely enjoy sex, make no apologies for it which is very cool and enjoy having different partners. If you were really into a guy and not just because he was great in bed, you wouldn't want to be with another guy. Some guys would be cool with you wanting to play around with another girl once in a while for fun, others would not. You just gotta find one who is or save that for later and just enjoy casual relationships now where you have fun together but are still free to do whatever and with whoever you want.