Super cute girl teasing me

• Super cute girl teasing me

There is a super cute girl in my english class who has acted strange and idlike to know if shes interested in me.
      She sometimes sits near when we have a test or a complicated exercise and asks me if i can smuggle her some answers and also once sat at the same table and asked me if i found a girl which sits with me in spanish class pretty or not and whether if i loved or not. I went red as a pomegranate (im kinda shy) i said no, and she smiled.
      Also we were watching the end of a film where two persons have a super long frenchie and she was observing me. During the same film when there was a funny scene and she gave me an elbow on the forearm (gentle blow not a MMA blow) and said " funny, eh ?".
      So i tend to think that she likes me but shes always teasing boys and stuff. Although my shyness sometimes may look as roughness because dont dare engage a full on conversation and " treat em mean keep em keen" maybe applies to this case. So do you know if i could give her a date ?
      Do you think that helping her wth the homework would be a good excuse for a date
    • Re: Super cute girl teasing me

I do have a lot of spare time ure right. But , im not telling no bullshit and everything that i told was plain truth. I appreciate youre advices BUT if i post something on a forum is because i need an a advice. Why the heck would i tell bullshit under a pseudonym ? the two posts re about two parts of my life which are pretty similar thats all. So dont chide me, right cuz you dont pour my cereal
      No hard feelings, lad. I just dont like to be critisized
    • Re: Super cute girl teasing me

Ok fair enough, sorry....

Sounds like she might be interested in you, so you might need to man up a bit and say something to her, like lets do homework together or something
      Only way your going to find out is to try right?
      It'll be hard the first time, but it'll be easier the second time, and get easier after that
      Let me know how it goes ok?