My story

• It began two months ago, I'm 14 and started to went out with a group of four girls of my class. I got really happy when they accepted me because they were beautiful and very popular.

Once I was in a party and I found one of them, she said they were about to go to another place and asked me to went along with them. I followed her to a car where the others were and then she went to the driver's seat and began to drive the car.

I was shocked, it was a full sized car with a clutch pedal and she was driving so naturally. We stopped to eat something and when we back to the car, another different girl drove it. I was impressed, It seemed they were really used to do that (in brazil we have a poor monitoring about non licensed drivers).

Some weeks later I got a date with an awesome guy, my friends got excited because he was older and really handsome. Then I went to my friends house, they lent me some cute clothes, high heeled shoes, makeup, everything I would need for a perfect date.

The night comes and when it was my time to leave we went outside and then one of them opened the front car's door and said that I could use it for my date. I was without knowing what to do and just went in like she expected. She closed the door and gave me the key.

I got in panic, it was my first time in a driver seat and they were right outside looking at me and waiting to see me leaving for my date. It would be humiliating to say that I don't know how to drive a car, what they would think about me? I decided do try. Somehow I managed to make the car moves but I lost the control and then I hit a tree.

I wake up in a hospital, fortunately I was not badly hurt but everything's over. Their parents found out that they were using the car and now my friends hates me and also my parents have to pay for all of the incident and are very upset with me.

Now I'm feeling lonely and very depressed. My friends gave me the chance to drive a huge car like that and I ended up doing a such stupid thing. I really think that it would be better to have died or something.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mariane Oliveira ().

• Re: My story

Well you made one mistake that was not telling them that you didn't know how to drive. But it was teenage mistake. youre making the situation seem worse than it is, when you look back at this youll probably laugh. Youre only 14 your life just started don't get depressed. I understand it's not easy since your friends turned their backs on you but you'll find new friends. This is just a life lesson, everyone has to go through bad, moments once in a while. I'm here for you! :hugs:
      Loves, Nat Nat :boogie: