Is my girlfriend pregnant?

• Is my girlfriend pregnant?

Okay, so this might be a dumb question, but i'm hoping it will set us both at ease.

About 3 weeks ago, my girlfriend and I lost our virginity to each other. She is on Birth control and she started her new pill about 3 days prior.

Of course, we went to all of the extremes to make sure nothing wrong happened. We went at it for about 5 minutes until we stopped.

I didn't ejaculate at all and I inspected the condom thoroughly for any breaks or tears and there were none.

I know this may be really dumb to post, but I just need someone who has been in my shoes to tell me their experience. My girlfriends last period was exactly a month ago and it hasn't come yet.

Thanks in advance
    • Re: Is my girlfriend pregnant?

ap311 wrote:

Okay, so this might be a dumb question, but i'm hoping it will set us both at ease.

About 3 weeks ago, my girlfriend and I lost our virginity to each other. She is on Birth control and she started her new pill about 3 days prior.

Of course, we went to all of the extremes to make sure nothing wrong happened. We went at it for about 5 minutes until we stopped.

I didn't ejaculate at all and I inspected the condom thoroughly for any breaks or tears and there were none.

I know this may be really dumb to post, but I just need someone who has been in my shoes to tell me their experience. My girlfriends last period was exactly a month ago and it hasn't come yet.

Thanks in advance

On the plus side, you used a condom, which is great considering her pill isn't effective until about 7 days after she starts it. Being late is pretty common through young adulthood, and what she could do to set your minds at ease would be to take a pregnancy test.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling