Update 2015

• Update 2015

hello, everyone! so happy to be back, totally lame, right? lol. well, since i have been gone for so long, i'd just like to give a bit of an update about how things have been going. im not too sure when the last time i posted on here, so ill try to go back as far as i can remember, lol.
      well, mothers day of 2014, my mother and i got into a huge fight that ended up with me moving out and living with my grandmother for an entire year, which was so freakin hard! i am currently in college, turning 19 tomorrow :D and living back with my mother. the drama never stops with her, though, so i might be posting on here a lot more, lololol. but yeah, anyways. she is still with the same guy shes been with since i was like 16, i fucking hate him. lol
      umm, i am currently in a relationship with an older man, he is 29 and his name is steven and i completely adore him!!!!!!!! we have some issues and maybe ill post them in the relationship advice category so you can get a glimpse of my struggles, lol.
      but that is basically it.
      ive really missed everyone and i cant wait to have my inbox filled with messages again and meeting new people and talking about life!!!!!!!! <3
    • @isabel215

I'm glad you and your boyfriend are getting on well together, for working through issues is a healthy thing in any relationship. But no matter how much you hate your mother's boyfriend, it's her life - and you have your's with your man. While some may make comments that the age gap between your boyfriend and you is too much, I believe it's no barrier when you truly love each other.

Likewise, I'm back on the forum and enjoying it, though you may have first joined when I was absent I hope you will return soon and participate more on the forums and begin enjoying yourself again. :)

Poppi

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.