Problems from primary school

• Problems from primary school

Hello! I've just registered here on your forums and I'm seeking for an advice...I'm sorry if a thread on this theme has already been answered to, or if this kind of thread isn't for this part of the forum.

As I mentioned up in the title, I have some problems from primary school...While I was in primary school I was a bit nerdy, and not many of my schoolmates liked me. They thought I was a nerd, that I didn't know anything beside school and that I'm all about school and nothing else.When the time came that we needed to continue our education in high schools I chose one of the elite ones, and along with me there were two more girls that I knew very well from primary school. All of us 3 had the same grades though I was seen as the only nerd (and I was more introvert that extrovert)...The first was mean to me all the time and she was popular and there is the second girl which was sometimes mean sometimes nice. For example, when we are alone, she is great to me, and then, when the mean girl is around, she becomes impudent. I've always had a good attitude towards everyone, except when they were really going too far with the insults...

I have to note that we aren't in the same class, but they two are. I've changed a lot when I started going to high school. I have to admit - the environment here is TOTALY different than in primary school, almost everyone is mature unlike the people from the past...

Now, when we finished first grade of high school, I've noticed that they made friends with almost half of my current girl classmates, and I assume they will with almost everyone. But my fear is that they will influence many of my current good, awesome friends (especially girls) to have a bad almost awful attitude towards me...

The thing is that i don't wan't to feel stranded the same way like in primary school, just because I know that I've changed a LOT, in a good way.

Sorry for this awfuly long post, but I have to tell my concerns and look for advice even after the parental one...Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely, Jack. :)
    • Re: Problems from primary school

Tell em to suck you off and leave you alone. If your friends turn on you, then tell em to suck off too, you don't need em. And as for being a nerd, thats a good thing, most folks'll tell ya, the popular kids worked at McDonald's, the nerds worked at NASA, so fuck status, love grades and if they don't respect you, don't respect em back, don't put yourself in a position to recieve abuse from anyone. IJS
      I am the true Don, and as one, you know my life as a life worth inquiring about :cool:
    • hey jack, i think i can understand what you mean. Of course, no one likes being treated badly and sometimes, not caring about what others think of you or how they treat you is really, really difficult.When people tell you to just not care about all these things because some day, the tables will turn and you will succeed in life instead of them, it's not easy at all because life at present may still be bad and make you feel sad, etc. Sorry that i'm not giving you any advice, but I just wanted to let you know that i totally understand how you feel and i am cheering you on, because i can relate to you as im also facing friendship problems in my life right now. Keep going! :)))