I recovered from low self-esteem, and am blogging about it :)

• I recovered from low self-esteem, and am blogging about it :)

Hello! My name is Emma and I’m 20 years old and live in Stockholm, Sweden. I spent my teen years having low self-esteem, panic attacks and was extremely anxious and insecure. Now when I’m older and have graduated school, I’ve learned so much that I wish I knew when I was in my teens. Therefore I’ve started the blog I would’ve needed to read back then, to help others who are in the same situation. If you think this could be helpful, the blog is called www . theletstalkaboutblog . wordpress . com
      Hugs:)
    • Re: I recovered from low self-esteem, and am blogging about it :)

Hey. I, and I'm sure as well as others, appreciate this. It's very kind of you to write about this in an attempt to help others. However, I can't read this. I'm sure this isn't one of the first responses you wanted to hear, but the photos almost gave me a panic attack (mainly the photo of the girls in the bikini). I know that sounds incredibly pathetic but I am too far gone. I'll need to get over this first (this likely won't happen) before your blog would help me.
      I like the idea of it, though, and I'm sure you will help many teenagers to come. I hope everyone going through self-esteem issues will find your blog helpful.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]