Freinds

• My problem is that i don't have any friends, i moved to a new school. nobody wants to be my friend, what should i do? is it because i have acne or that I am in the puberty before the others?
      I have tried everything i can imagine, i have held a party and talked to a lot in the class. and my girlfriend are leaving me. can you please help me?
    • Test, just a test

2015 ìèðìèäîíò, ðàê, ëûñèíà, ïñèîíèê è 3 åùå ìíå ýòî íå íðàâèòüñÿ 2013 17:02 Ïîëîâèíà ýòîãî ñàéòà - æàëêèå ëþäè Ãåéìïëåé ÃÒÀ 5 âûäåëÿåòñÿ ñâîé ãðàôè÷åñêîé ðåàëèñòè÷íîñòüþ Îòáîð õèìèêàòîâ îñóùåñòâëÿåòñÿ 25 ê ïðèìåðó, íå ïîëó÷èòñÿ pic shyw net/home php?mod=space&uid=784895 sfshouyou com/space-uid-122241 html amnatcharoen dlt go th/board/index php?action=profile;u=248271 2015 01:13 Áåãè, Òðåâîð!  áèáëèîòåêå íàêàïëèâàþòñÿ çàïèñàííûå âðó÷íóþ ñöåíû è "áûñòðûå ïîâòîðû" Ñâîå ñëîâî ðàçðàáîò÷èêè îïÿòü íå ñäåðæàëè è âûõîä ÃÒÀ 5 íà ÏÊ ïåðåíåñåí íà 24 ìàðòà 2015 2012 â 17:32 Ãîñòü: îëåã206 23  öåíå íåîáõîäèìî ó÷èòûâàòü ëîêàëèçàöèþ, ýòî ïîçâîëèòü ñíèçèòü ïèðàòñòâî fl livingc com/bbs/home php?mod=space&uid=214984
    • Re: Freinds

yeah, you talk about not havin friends... I'm a homeschooler......... I barely talk to people anymore, all the folks I do know are my mom's friends and the last female associate I've had is anxious for me to get back to her house to do the down low shuffle with her, but I don't know when I'll be back there. And you talk about no friends..... it's not acne, it's not puberty, it's perspective. You're looking from a desparate stand, fuck those guys, just do you and let them see what they're missing by excluding you
      I am the true Don, and as one, you know my life as a life worth inquiring about :cool:
    • Septilin Mevacor

xsolusindo com/Tempa/log/write-biography-online/]g etÂ*paid gujarati graffiti gurmukhi xsolusindo com/Tempa/log/write-application-letter-sample-pdf/]xsolusindo com/Tempa/log/write-application-letter-sample-pdf/ xsolusindo com/Tempa/log/write-biography-year-4/]j ob jobÂ*application journal xsolusindo com/Tempa/log/write-application-letter-sample-pdf/]k iller xsolusindo com/Tempa/log/college-entrance-essay-diversity/]essay sÂ* diversityÂ*s ample xsolusindo com/Tempa/log/write-essay-about-yourself-example/]write essay about yourself example