My little brother

• He's six years old?

Well, tell him this is something that is usually just a thing that teens do for fun in private and that he is still too young to know about details. Say, it comes with puberty or so. The time when little boys like him like kissing girls all the time ... ^^

And if he still hasn't cut off the topic in disgust tell him:

Say, that a sister will never show her brother how to masturbate and such. Really NEVER EVER.

Something like that.

Good luck with that.
    • I'm sorry your dad was killed; I'm no stranger to bereavement. :( But about your brother and how really close you are to him, then I think you could show him. Without my wishing to sound crude though you might get a laugh from him by doing this, but you could demonstrate masturbation using a banana. That way you avoid touch and your little brother will know how to do it. That's only a suggestion. Otherwise I'd ask your mum since I should think you are quite close to her and I don't think she will reproach you for asking her. :)

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • I tried the best i could to explain to him about masterbation and I think that I succeed to satisfy his questions. But also brought more questions to surface that I stumbling to answer. If I answer one question 3 pops up to answer.I love my brother and want to give him the best answer I can so he doesn't get false information from school and friends.
    • AccessDenied wrote:

It doesn't matter whether the OP posted this ages, ago. I am genuinely interested to know of her progress.
      I have tried to answer his guestions the best i could so a 6 year old could understand.The other night when giving him his bath he asked why his willy got big and tingled and felt funny when he touched it or when he went to pee. I didnt know what to tell him and wishing dad was still alive to help. He doesnt feel comfortable asking mom cause i have been there for him ever since he was born. Please dont get me wrong my mom is a very good mother and works very long hard hours and over time to provide Brad and i with a home and food. So she works and i babysit brad and help out the best i can and thats why Brad is so close to me.At times like this with him being curious of what he hears from classmate i wish dad was still alive to help.
    • Likewise I wish Mummy were alive when I had Nikky my daughter asking questions, but I managed to discuss masturbation with her quite easily because she and I have a closeness, and likewise her with my wife Jenni. Many parents are afraid to talk to their children about anything sexual. Mostly because they are embarrassed to do so, others do not because they think it is something dirty and / or sinful. Masturbation is a very normal natural activity, tell your brother. To not to, is a nonverbal cue to embarrassment and that is what you don't want.

The key is not to feel embarrassed about masturbation. Your willingness to discuss sexual feelings will teach him to have self-respect, to feel good about his body and the pleasure his body can provide. Your willingness to speak frankly can hep your little brother now, to make good decisions about his sexual behaviour later in life. When I was very young, about eight year's old, Mummy walked in when I was masturbating. Instead of her doing a 180, she came and sat on my bed and encouraged me out from under the blankets from where I'd hidden. She told me masturbating was quite normal and her saying that she masturbated made me feel normal. In your circumstances, tell your brother what his feelings mean, for I am sure he will be perfectly okay listening to you. In your mother's stead, you are going to be Mummy and Big Sis and I am sure you will be absolutely fine. :)

Sometimes the best memories people make, are new ones.
    • I don't want to say anything hurtful really, so I hope this doesn't upset anyone... if he is six years old, I think he should remain unknowing. It all comes down to whether you want him to know about it or not :) yes, he will need to know at some time, but is now really the best time?
      A smile when you hold back your tears is lonely, isn't it?
    • AccessDenied wrote:

@Beth B

This is a difficult because your brother is so very young. I suggest you should tell your Dad or Mum because I think this is a parent area.

While I am sure you are great with your little brother, there are boundaries.
      I do have to agree with Access on this one. You should really tell your parents, or at least your mom about this. Let them deal with it. If you are to shy or nervous to talk to your parents about it, just tell him that he should forget about it and he should go ask his dad. That is sort of what he is there for i think. Let him figure it out ;)
    • indy98 wrote:

martinBoy98 wrote:

Tell him to he should respect your privacy and that you need some space . And for God's sake , tell him not to behave like some 6 yrs old , he's 12 YRS OLD! He's not kid anymore ...
      @martinBoy98 i do believe she said he was 6 though so i think he is just curious about this new word so obviously he is going to go to his role model for advice.
      I don't know why I've read that he's 12 . lol

Guess someone is too tired after today basketball match . I definitely have to go sleep ... xD :D