DOES THIS GIRL LIKE ME?????!!!!!

• DOES THIS GIRL LIKE ME?????!!!!!

Hey Everybody.

My name is Jarrod and me and my friend Clare are currently in an interesting situation.

Me and Clare had previously had a thing, however she had a boyfriend at the time and i didn't want a girlfriend. This was about 4 months ago or so.

3 weeks ago, i invited her to come to a youth group, two weeks away. She said that she would come provided that she didn't have anything going on. She didn't and said that she was able to come to youth.

4 days later she comes to me and says that she can't go to youth because she was going to go to a party instead. When i asked when she got invited to the party, she said she got asked yesterday, as in the day before she told us she was going to the party, and 3 days after she had said that she would come to youth.

Since then we haven't spoken to one another. Her being upset with me because she though i was upset that she was going to the party, and me being upset with her over the fact she backed out of her commitment with me.

Two days later, me and a friend get an invite to this party. We go to the party, and Clare has got her arms all over these guys she hardly knows. After i left, she took photos and a video of her sleeping with these two guys. (Not having sex or anything like that, just sleeping together).

When i txted her the next morning to tell her i hope she is okay, she handed the phone off to the two guys who attacked me and told me to back off.

I since learnt that she had planned all of this with other people at the party to piss me off and get me jealous. She also thought it was some funny joke. I was angry, so sent her a txt message asking me whether or not she wanted to be friends anymore, to which i got no reply.

Since then, she has gotten my friends to come up to me and tell me that Clare and her boyfriend are in an open relationship and that she was now dating different people, and offering to have threesomes with my mates. Again, this was all to piss me off and make me jealous.

I haven't paid much attention to her since then, but i do miss her alot and when i tell people about this situation, they all say that she must have feelings for me, despite her having a boyfriend.

Today, my mates told me that she called me cringey and that she thought it was funny that she was making me jealous and pissing me off. (She was sitting all by herself when my friends approached her).

I'm now slowly getting to a point in which i'm fed up with this, and i need to know why she is doing this. All my mates, my mother and my sister all believe that she has got feelings for me, and when you look at everything that has been going on, it does seem like that could be the case. However, im sitting on the fence as i don't want to get my hopes up.

Can someone please help/give me some advice on what i should do. Does she have feelings for me? Is she finding all of this funny because she is trying to hide your insecurities? Is she just being a moody bitch?

I will admit that i haven't treated her the best over the past few months, and that i would understand that she was upset about that, but this seems to be more.

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • @bud4211

Hi Jarrod,

You and Claire had a thing at a time when she was already having a boyfriend. For once that is wrong thing to do on your part. Then what hints does it give to you about the girl itself? A girl is having a thing with you while she already has a boyfriend, that itself is a red flag. You invited her to a party and she said she will come if she didn't really have anything going on. This is done to show the girl is not sitting free for you, or she is in general like that and you are not at all important for her. If she has a thing for you, then you are a priority and she would have definitely come to your party. She was upset because you were upset of her backing out not because she does not see it as a big deal and you see it as a big deal, now there is a problem. When a girl and a guy are on two different league, it is definitely a problem.

In the party you were invited, you saw that Claire was all over the unknown guys, well what did you expect? She had a thing with you when she already had a boyfriend, what is wrong with enjoying and flirting with other guys while she still has a boyfriend and a thing with you? You cannot make a fuss about this too because, then if you felt this is wrong, then why did you have a thing with her when she already had a boyfriend is an argument that can be made. What is right or wrong cannot be on selective basis.

She did not come to your party because she was making you jealous, she is hanging out and sleeping with other guys, taking photos and sending you is to make you jealous. A girl is not going to go to that much extent just to make one guy jealous. She is just like that, who enjoys life in that way and then seeing you all upset and stuff, sending you those photos were like an icing on the cake. You sent her a message asking "If she wants to be friends anymore"? That is the last thing you want to do and she played you well by not replying which would make you even more mad. She is playing you for entertainment. She is a girl who likes to enjoy and have fun and not stay controlled in a relationship where there are limitations. Meanwhile, you are entertaining her by being upset or sending texts asking about being friends or not. She is not trying to make you jealous, she is playing with you and this may continue till you stop getting played.

She called you cringey is just the same I said above, she is playing around for fun and not making you jealous. She is making a fool out of you and this must stop now. There is NO way to know why she is doing this unless she tells this yourself. Don't even try to understand a girl because you will fail. A girl cannot understand herself, what will you do?

Now the question is, you have two things to do:

You stay away from this girl because you are not her play toy. You act strong and start ignoring her. No more texting, no more talking, stay away and let her either look at others for entertainment and stop bothering you. IF she really has feelings for you, there is a chance in future. But being played and made jealous everyday, you have no chance. If you text her asking if she wants to be friends will bring down your chances with her to a big zero. You've tried enough now, so now try moving away, meeting new people.

You approach her in private and ask her what is going on. Don't call her and give her a chance to attack you more. Go face to face at an opportune time and ask her directly what is going on? Force her to speak directly and straightforwardly to you. A girl may let out real feelings when she is approached directly, but be warned. She may insult you and say things that will hurt you, or she may indirectly accept that she has feelings. Don't let her go till she answers you that why she has been bothering you so much. Whats her game? Be strong!