should i kiss her ?

• should i kiss her ?

hey, i contacted a girl who happens to be my crush on fb and the following happened
      i talked with her on fb, she was rlly friendly, she said we should talk at school blabla
      then i asked her out and she said "i dont feel like i now u well enough. but we could get to know eachother :)"
      i dont see her often so i thought it was a gateway to the friendzone
      but 3 weeks after i saw her at school at the library and we had a 10 min talk, she was nice, she gave me a friendly punch on the shoulder and then one of her friends saw us and said "oooooohhhh, [her name] !" and she smiled
      the day after i saw her at the bus station, we were alone and when i said hey she got up and kissed me on the cheek (rare at my school between boys and girls) and when i looked quickly at her lips she smiled and made a pause
      now i wonder what should i have done ? like kiss her or remind her that i wanna go out with her
      plz tell me :)
    • Dude, i dont know why you didnt go for it already. All the signs are there! but there is no point in wishing you could go back into the past: You really should not and i repeat should NOT try to recreate that situation again. If she really likes you and wants you to kiss here, more chances like that will come up soon enough and then, when it comes to make the move, well you just have to pull it together and make the move. you will have no other choice really. Hope i helped :)