Dating

• There is this boy that I like who works at a restaurant that my family and I frequent. The problem is I want to know whether he has a girlfriend. I am to shy to ask so would it be ok if I got my dad to ask him? This boy has been watching me for weeks when we go eat there. I think he is afraid of my parents because he has not made his move towards me.
    • Ofcource he is afraid of your parents. Which guy is comfortable to ask a girl out in front of their parents? That is too much of a risk. I suggested you to say hi to him in private. There is little you can expect of a guy if you go out with your parents. You MUST speak alone before it is too late. You can casually say hi. Its no harm.
    • You can always be super cool about it and write your phone number on a napkin. Either way, just talking to him and putting your foot in the door will go a long way. Don't worry about whether he's single just yet, because you can't get with him either way if you don't talk to him. My hunch is that if he really has been signaling to you that heavily he's probably single and at least initially into you.
    • You need to just get out there and say "hi" to him. Invite him to join you. Learn to make that boy feels that you are actually someone whom he can talk with ease. It is quite natural to make friends with someone you meet almost every day or every week.
      My cousin also liked a girl in his college days. They became friends and after 6 months they got into a relationship. Last month they got married in Sydney. They invited me to attend their wedding at Sydney. The decorations, lightings all were so beautifully arranged. They have hired a professional Sydney wedding stylists. After their wedding they have great compatibility between them.

If both of you gets into relationship, so let us know. Good Luck!