Too shy to ask for her number

• Too shy to ask for her number

I'm a 14 year old boy from England. Today me and a few of my friends were out shopping, and in one store I met an absolutely stunning girl who looked about 16. We hit it off straight away, and had some banter together. Unfortunately my friends went to the other side of the store, and the girl and her friend left. I had never met her before and she doesn't go to my school, but she was so beautiful, and I was too shy to ask for her number or her name. I'm not the most popular guy, at school but I'm definitely not unpopular or weird. My only weakness is sometimes I am too shy especially around girls. Not to be arrogant but I'm quite good looking, and I have a nice haircut (that's very important in England), but I still get really nervous around hot girls. Is there any advice you could give so I could be more confident?
    • It is very natural for a guy to be nervous and shy in front of hot amazing woman. But it can be solved. You have to gain self confidence and think you are no less than the girl. Try to treat the girl with respect but think she is just another date worthy pretty girl and not the only one. The moment you get nervous and shy and lose confidence that moment your chances start to drop.

Work on self confidence and become stronger.
    • Talk more with her, of course you should ask her for her name.
      Like: ''How can I call you?''
      And then she will be like: '' Oh, I'm sorry...my name is X''.
      After you find her name introduce yourself, don't forget to mention your surname too but in a sporty way. If you don't do it in a sporty way you will look too formal.
      Life is beautiful if you know how to live it.
      ...today was a good day...get ready for the tomorrow!