i need advice / help from other girls ?

• i need advice / help from other girls ?

well i'm 16 years old and i have a 12 year old brother like i said we are wicked close but lately he is becoming extremely curious starting to peek and always wanting to wrestle I'm NOT bothered by it at all just no idea whats going through his head or if this is a common thing or what options there are to handle it ?
    • sarrah1555 wrote:

well i'm 16 years old and i have a 12 year old brother like i said we are wicked close but lately he is becoming extremely curious starting to peek and always wanting to wrestle I'm NOT bothered by it at all just no idea whats going through his head or if this is a common thing or what options there are to handle it ?
      He is a guy hitting puberty. It is sort of already preprogrammed that he will want to get to know the female body and since you are his older sister he will turn to you. You just have to set boundarys or the next thing you know is he will be in bed with you because he wants to try out things. Now this is all from what went through my head when i was 12. I didnt have a older sister back then but i am 99.9% sure that that is what is going through his head.
      hope i helped