Does she not like me anymore?

• Does she not like me anymore?

So first off, I'm a 17 year old guy currently in the last year of high school.

There's this girl (let's just call her Angelica) and I was very close with her last year - we weren't dating, but we were still very close. This year, she stopped talking to me completely and I didn't really know why. During a school camp we had this year, my friends and I decided to get drunk and while I was drunk, I decided to ask Angelica why she stopped talking to me. Skipping everything that happened in between, she basically told me that she really wanted to go with me to formal/prom and because I was taking this other girl, she became really annoyed and didn't want to talk to me. We sort of talked a little bit after that, and she told me on Facebook explicitly that she wanted to start talking and be close again.

Unfortunately, this was right before exams had started, so even though I did agree to start talking again, I sort of cut conversations off early to tell her that I needed to study (she seemed fine with it though). During all of the exam period, we didn't talk (since we were busy with exams). At end of exams, we had our school formal and I took a photo with her just as friends and she uploaded it to my wall the day after. But after I uploaded a picture with me and my partner (the girl I mentioned earlier), "Angelica" deleted the photo of her and I off my wall. She also ignored my messages that night even though she was the one who began that conversation.

So basically, I don't know what's going on. Does she not like me at all anymore? Why would she be like this when she was the one who wanted to start talking again? Should I move on? And on another note, even though I'm asking about this, I'm not the type of guy to be too bothered by these things at all, I guess I'm just curious.
    • She stopped talking to you because you were taking this other girl to Prom. It obviously means that she was jealous. She wanted you to take her to Prom. Well if you two were close, then you should have asked her out for Prom. In just one drunk conversation she said she wanted to be close again. It suggests that she really likes you.

You agreed to start talking to her and then you got busy in exams, cut conversations. A girl came and told you that she wants to start talking and be close and you cut her off. Now exams or not, she is going to see this whole situation as an embarrassing one. She came to you and despite that you cut her off.

Now the next incident is similar to Prom incident. She got jealous again. But then she obviously likes you. No girl will go to the extent of not talking, putting up photos and deleting them etc if they are not interested. You don't know what's going on is because she is being a Girl. Most of the time a guy never understands a girl and it is quite natural.

She likes you but she is not interested in seeing you with other girls. She is jealous of that and probably wants to date you. If you are interested in her, then ask her out on a date. If you are not interested in dating her, then move on and find another girl :)
    • Thank you so much for your reply. It's really helped me to understand what's going on. But I think I'm just going to have to move on. I'm fairly sure she's moved on from me. The other week at a school ball, she was talking to this other guy for hours (something she used to do with me). And I just figured out earlier today she had a birthday gathering in which she invited most of my male friends, but not me.

Also, with the whole ignoring my messages during the formal photo business, that's her way of showing she's not willing to talk anymore. Earlier this year, when she stopped talking to me, that was her way of showing her disinterest. She ignored my messages three times and that's when I realised I had to stop.

Anyway, thank you so much for your help.